All Mnemosyne's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/18/2009 5:41:32 AM

Sounds like it was a very moving experience.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/28/2009 6:55:54 PM

Aw!  I'm sorry to read that the Starchild Project has been put on hold indefinitely.  TImes are indeed tough.

M

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/8/2009 10:55:41 AM

I've learned not to bet against you.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/6/2009 5:43:12 PM

I suspect there will be a few pigs with ears missing in the near future.

Rock On, Joanie! (Article) - 5/30/2009 5:52:31 AM

Thank you, Bart, for giving us the "real" history of Joanie of Arc.  As you know,  history has been written by those winners (or was that whiners) and not to be trusted.

"M"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/14/2009 7:25:37 AM

Excellent review, Professor W!  You're devotion to expose such bad writing is greatly appreciated. Ugh...It makes me sad that the people who buy into this bunk are so spiritually missing.  Stop this madness!  And to think people actually hang on to every word of this not "even" creative fiction.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/8/2009 7:20:24 AM

What an excellent review!  And what a concept--to actually write a "factual" book about the Templars--and by a respected  historian, no less.  What an added treat that Umberto Eco has written the Foreward.

I suggest anyone out there contemplating writing their own Templar book to first check out Frale's book before assaulting us with your speculations about the Templars--you know what I'm talking about: Templars on Mars; Templars guarding more secrets than I can shake a stick at; Templars protecting the secret bloodline of Jesus and MM and the millions of ancestral offspring-all with red hair no doubt.

Yeah...I know, Frale is probably on someone's secret payroll and I'm being deliberately sarcastic in hopes you will catch my hidden meaning that the truth is once again being surpressed by people calling themselves academics.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/25/2008 3:29:56 AM

<p>Ok...It's a black rock, then.</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/24/2008 3:32:19 AM

<p>hmmm...off the top of my head...is it Mt. Caignou?</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/28/2008 5:08:37 AM

If memory does not fail me--didn't the Herrings go away a few months ago? Sometimes I feel as if I'm looking in a mirror. Shine on...

MNEMOSYNE'S MANIACAL PERSONA