All MoonPrincess's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Dark Knight Rises Teaser Poster (Article) - 7/19/2011 8:48:30 AM

Awesome! :)

Harry Potter's Historic Weekend (Article) - 7/19/2011 8:47:59 AM

Amazing! I just cried when Harry died, I bawled for like 30 minutes...

SNOW WHITE Date Locked (Article) - 5/20/2011 5:23:27 AM

If Chris is in the movie, im watching it! ;)

Mania Review: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Article) - 5/20/2011 5:21:27 AM

Whether or not if it good does not matter to me to an extent. Its a comedy action theme going... I think it looks good. Ima see it.

Jovovich Talks RE 5 (Article) - 5/17/2011 5:49:39 AM

I am truly excited for the next movie Resident Evil and the fact that Mila is staying in the movie, because I don't think anyone could replace her. As a true follower for Resident Evil, Keep em' coming plz! :)

Smallville: Prophecy Review (Article) - 5/11/2011 5:36:45 AM

Im upset that Lois broke off the engagement... :(

SDCC: PRIEST Preaches to the Fans (Article) - 5/11/2011 5:27:25 AM

I definately want to see this movie, My father says he is dissapointed though cuz it didn't follow the actual book. But I don't care about that because this movie looks kick @$$! Its a twist I want to see. \m/

CW Renews Supernatural, Vampire Diaries (Article) - 5/10/2011 5:45:51 AM

Looove supernatural and vampire diaries. The best shows ever!

New GREEN LANTERN Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/10/2011 5:42:04 AM

I don't know... They could have picked a better actor for Green Lantern. :/

THOR Hammers Out Victory (Article) - 5/10/2011 5:26:26 AM

I agree. Captain America is going to explode in theaters. I especially like the action when he goes through the double doors with just a pistal. And to add I am curious about The Avengers, will it be all the superheroes together? - MoonPrincess :)

MOONPRINCESS'S MANIACAL PERSONA