All Mossy1221's Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 9:52:01 AM

momitchell... I was only slightly taken aback by the nostrals. It was the lips that made me cringe.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/24/2014 5:38:35 PM

I want to hate this soley because FOX is attached to it. However, I might have to suck it up and just enjoy this. It looks great.  Maybe because Wolverine had less screen time in this trailer.  I bet it will still be a Wolverine movie when it comes down to it. (Oh, there it is. There is the hate troll in my surfacing.)

Earth to Echo Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 3/21/2014 12:06:26 PM

Didn't we see a trailer for this many, many moons ago?  I completely forgot all about it until now.  I agree with everyone else. The POV style is far beyond old.

Brian Griffin NOT Dead? (Article) - 11/30/2013 3:33:34 PM

Tony Sirico (voice of Vinny) has already did 6 episodes. However, I have no doubt Brian will return.

Jim Hensons Creature Shop Challenge (Article) - 10/9/2013 6:56:12 PM

I watch Face-Off every week. However, I DVR it and skip to the last 15 minutes. It is not only all I care about, but it is all I have time for.

I would love to give this a shot. I will even attempt to watch it from beginning to end.

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Episode Review 1.1 (Article) - 9/26/2013 4:31:17 PM

I like the show. Yhey may count me in their ratings.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 5:19:11 PM

redvector... I feel you are %110 correct about that.  Unfortunately.........

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 5:14:23 PM

I think Affleck will be a good Batman. Can not be any worse than Bale.  I am looking forward to his take.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 2:26:19 PM

I was under the impression that it was a MoS sequal. Batmans name does not need to be in the title at all.

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/15/2013 1:43:36 PM