All Moz72's Comments

Arrow: The Man Under the Hood Clip (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:55:44 PM

Awesome episode! Really hope they keep Deathstroke around for Season 3. I'm hoping that the mention of Bludhaven in The Man under the Hood is a nod to a future appearence by Nightwing.

New THE GREEN INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:43:15 PM

So is this like a remake of Cannibal Holocaust?

BORGMAN Trailer (Article) - 4/10/2014 9:35:15 AM

The family will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising Revealed (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:28:03 AM

Wow! Have to admit, I did not see that coming. Definitely a game changer!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising Revealed (Article) - 4/8/2014 4:59:32 PM

only a few moments before MAOS starts...here's my theory: the AI Arnim Zola absorbed some of Coulson's memories and knowledge of S.H.I.E.L.D

Mania Exclusive: WAR OF THE WORLDS GOLIATH Clip (Article) - 3/31/2014 5:22:39 AM

Wow,...Highlander the Series reunion.. Adrian Paul , Elizabeth Gracen, Peter Wingfield, and Jim Byrnes

Phantasm V: Ravager Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 11:24:16 AM

THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER!! SAVE ME A SEAT!

Son of Batman - Exclusive Clip (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:59:35 AM

I'm not happy with the constant rotation of voice actors. I would have preferred that they stick with Bruce Greenwood voicing Batman. On the upside, I like that the animators are using the same style and look of the characters from Young justice.

Arrow: Suicide Squad Clip (Article) - 3/18/2014 1:00:06 PM

This season is really kicking into high gear.  Would be awesome if we get 2 more Arrow spin-offs..Birds of Prey and Suicide Squad. Now if the producers would include Nightwing as well, that would be freaking amazing!

ALIEN ABDUCTION Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 3:41:27 PM

Looks like a steaming pile of alien poo.

MOZ72'S MANIACAL PERSONA