All Moz72's Comments

Godzilla International TRAILER 2 (Article) - 4/29/2014 2:35:47 PM

My inner child is spazzing out !!

Mania Box Office Report: Kate Upton Wins (Article) - 4/29/2014 2:27:35 PM

Best Trailer EVER!

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 6:37:55 PM

Just had a thought... how about Ben Browder as Flash. Seems to me like Farscape can be compared to both Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers. He may be the perfect fit for the role. Any opinions?

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 6:35:35 PM

Hey Blankczech, what part of Jersey did you grow up in? My paternal grandparents used to live in Union City.

Not a big fan of what Fox has done with Marvel properties, but I will still keep my fingers crossed.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 12:41:56 PM

Chris Evans, after he's done playing Cap.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 7:58:20 AM

Miner49er..I loved the homage to Sam Jone's' Flash in TED!...DEATH TO MING!

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 7:56:41 AM

Hey! Don't be dissing Sam Jones! He did a fine job as Flash. But I really do hope that FOX and the writers have enough respect for the property to put together a movie that the fans will really enjoy. Should be the right blend of pulp action,sci-fi, and fantasy with a larger than life cast and story.

Arrow: The Man Under the Hood Clip (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:55:44 PM

Awesome episode! Really hope they keep Deathstroke around for Season 3. I'm hoping that the mention of Bludhaven in The Man under the Hood is a nod to a future appearence by Nightwing.

New THE GREEN INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:43:15 PM

So is this like a remake of Cannibal Holocaust?

BORGMAN Trailer (Article) - 4/10/2014 9:35:15 AM

The family will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

MOZ72'S MANIACAL PERSONA