All Moz72's Comments

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 6:35:35 PM

Hey Blankczech, what part of Jersey did you grow up in? My paternal grandparents used to live in Union City.

Not a big fan of what Fox has done with Marvel properties, but I will still keep my fingers crossed.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 12:41:56 PM

Chris Evans, after he's done playing Cap.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 7:58:20 AM

Miner49er..I loved the homage to Sam Jone's' Flash in TED!...DEATH TO MING!

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 7:56:41 AM

Hey! Don't be dissing Sam Jones! He did a fine job as Flash. But I really do hope that FOX and the writers have enough respect for the property to put together a movie that the fans will really enjoy. Should be the right blend of pulp action,sci-fi, and fantasy with a larger than life cast and story.

Arrow: The Man Under the Hood Clip (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:55:44 PM

Awesome episode! Really hope they keep Deathstroke around for Season 3. I'm hoping that the mention of Bludhaven in The Man under the Hood is a nod to a future appearence by Nightwing.

New THE GREEN INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:43:15 PM

So is this like a remake of Cannibal Holocaust?

BORGMAN Trailer (Article) - 4/10/2014 9:35:15 AM

The family will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising Revealed (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:28:03 AM

Wow! Have to admit, I did not see that coming. Definitely a game changer!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising Revealed (Article) - 4/8/2014 4:59:32 PM

only a few moments before MAOS starts...here's my theory: the AI Arnim Zola absorbed some of Coulson's memories and knowledge of S.H.I.E.L.D

Mania Exclusive: WAR OF THE WORLDS GOLIATH Clip (Article) - 3/31/2014 5:22:39 AM

Wow,...Highlander the Series reunion.. Adrian Paul , Elizabeth Gracen, Peter Wingfield, and Jim Byrnes

MOZ72'S MANIACAL PERSONA