All Moz72's Comments

TV Wasteland: Fear Itself, Doomed to Fail (Article) - 6/2/2008 4:41:03 PM

Sorry to stray, but I wanted to mention that there was no write up on the passing of comedian Harvey Korman last Thursday. I posted the article from IMDB news on a blog, which also went without notice, and I even e-mailed Jarrod, but received no reply either. Anyone who loved comedy should remember Korman from the Carol Burnett Show as well as his his roles in Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles" and "History of the World Part 1". Mania dropped the ball on this one. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Rodriguez Leading McGowan in CHAINS? (Article) - 5/28/2008 7:39:47 PM

Make it a remake of Chained Heat and put it in the theaters. And have Brigitte Nielsen in it as well.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 5/28/2008 7:30:01 PM

Add these to the list, Highlander2:The Quikening (1991), Highlander3:The Final Dimension (1994),Highlander: The Source (2007)

New Information on GEARS 2 (Article) - 5/28/2008 6:21:44 PM

Bring it on!! And if Hollywood decides to put Gears on the big screen they have to get Batista to play Fenix!

Brit D'Arcy Leads Moore's VIRTUALITY (Article) - 5/28/2008 5:22:57 AM

So is each episode going to be about a holodeck adventure?

Director Sydney Pollack Passes Away at 73 (Article) - 5/28/2008 5:20:30 AM

Mr. Pollack was a credit to his profession. God Speed, Sir.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/26/2008 9:31:20 PM

Bring back Street Hawk!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/26/2008 8:50:40 PM

The fact that Stan Winston is involved is definitely a plus. So you know the visual effects will be awesome!And Christian Bale is picking really good roles lately. I do agree with you that a PG-13 rating might dumb down the film, but hopefully the writing, performances, effects, and the action will do the film justice.

kaybar's Profile (Profile) - 5/22/2008 6:32:57 PM

i sent you the e-mail with my mailing address. Thanks! Alex

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/22/2008 5:42:53 PM

The only program from that list worth remaking is Misfits of Science, and the theme song has to stay! ..very 80's and I like it. Airwolf was cool but I think it would get cancelled, because it would become aerial dogfight of the week. Street Hawk is another 80's show that would be worth re-making...The Street Hawk theme by Tangerine Dream HAS TO STAY!!

MOZ72'S MANIACAL PERSONA