All MrEt's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 6:02:44 AM

Definitly a shame about loosing him, feel like Mork and Mindy was a big into into comedic sci-fi

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/8/2013 6:09:07 PM

I'm not a big guy for downloads most the time Wise but some shows like GoT don't leave you much of a choice. I'm a big beliver that I tunes is the best thing for the music world and the faster I can pay for something easily online with DRM the less likely streaming sites and torrents will have much of a foothold. I tunes made it easier for me to pay my 10 bucks than risk a virus for some CD, when all my shows are available like that I have to think that alot of the "illegal" activity will dry up and blow away.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/6/2013 4:42:47 AM

Hey a quick question for most of you, I love torrents as much as the next guy but I've always liked the sites where you just stream in recent movies. (like studio 66) So what is your guys favorite place to grab a new flick when it just has not met the purchace standard, or like some TV shows you simply can not buy it anywhere.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/4/2013 5:22:42 AM

Disney has changed allot, you only get the bands if you are staying at a Disney owened hotel, it becomes your room key credit card, fastpass, it is used for some rides like test trak to save the vehicle you make and they are talking about using it for your photopass as well, We did not stay on property so we didn't have the bands but we have season pass cards that do the same thing minus credit cards. My oldest son has Cerbral Palsey and that is why we spend so much time in the parks so we rarely use the fast pass. (but we do miss the old disabled pass) when we did use the fast pass on our cards for rides my son can not go on it worked splendedly. I did see a few people with problems but as most cast members are nice if one person in your partys band or card did not register a fastpass time they still let that member in.

Millean, there are bigger thirs at Universal, however they don't quite tell stories, best thrill rides for Disney are everest at AK, Rocking roller coster HS (disneys only ride where you go upside down) Test Trak EPCOT and splash mountain / thunder mountain / space mountain in MK (The dwarfs minecart coster will be done soon and it looks great to have a rocking motion to the coaster) The best parts of Disney is the nighttime entertainment, Fantasmik, wishes / electric light parade, and epcot's show are all above what universal puts on. That being said for Christmas shows we never miss Sea world and it may have been the highlight of this last trip. That was made even more true with croud size durring thanksgiving week.

Dont forget they are making a huge expansion into AK to add in Avatarland, they have already started construction on a few things and it is supposed to add a huge nighttime show to the park and a fee more teen and adult thrill rides.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2013 10:57:22 AM

Yep was back at Disney Hanso, luckly my little girl got to meet Anna and Elsa the day after seeing the movie.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2013 7:55:59 AM

Hope everyone had a good turkey day, me and the family are just getting back from the parks Saw Frozen and it is now on my must buy list.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/15/2013 7:00:39 AM

I saw a post the other day that said in the 3 years following the bombing of pearl harbor the US went from an industrial power to a military one, placed women in the workplace, fought a 2 front war and won etc.. etc.. all without the aid of modern tech. Yet 3 years after the obomacare bill was passed they couldn't make an Fn website?!?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/14/2013 8:14:27 AM

True wise, and on another point I know alot of people to whom football is basicly a religion so maybe that's why it is tax free ;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/14/2013 6:26:56 AM

As long as a buisness doesnt use my tax dollars then I think a buisness should be allowed to be as racist as they want. If whoever they offend has a problem with it hit them in the pocketbook. One thing to note on that the actual NFL is kinda a tax shelter. the NFL isn't taxed as it is classified as advertising or something like that as it produces jobs. gotta love our tax code in the USA.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/13/2013 5:34:25 AM

Hanso you would get allong with my wife well you coupon whore.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA