All MrEt's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/14/2015 9:07:28 AM

Mith the whole Miles thing I'm honestly hoping for something like Quicksilver, letting both studios have the character in their own universe. Wish Disney had the full rights to Peter Parker, but I cant see Sony letting him go even if we have 10 more reboots / origin stories. However I can see Sony letting Disney have Miles, maybe in the MCU Miles is the one who joins the Avengers.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2015 7:53:50 AM

I think miles would be much more likely in the MCU than anything from Sony. MCU seems to be building a more continuos story. I mean RDJ will always be tony Stark but I can see MCU bringing in a new Iron Man, and Bucky's contract seems to hint that he may replace Cap at some time. Marvel seems to know that no actors are forever but the hero's may change shoes.

As for Miles being PC, I'm more interested in seing the other powers of camouflage, and venom strike on the screen. Perhaps in the MCU we may have them both alive at the same time, or more one for Sony and one for Disney/Marvel.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/12/2015 6:18:27 PM

So what is most of your takes on the chances of seing both Perer Parker and Miles Morales sometime in the future. I think there will be a cameo for Miles in the next Spidey but I cant see there being enough cash to start out with that character, I hope we dont lose him whith the Marvel reboot of the comics.

Zombies Vs. Vampires (Article) - 2/10/2015 1:53:45 PM

I would have to disagree, there would be a few small fights where zombies would win, but I think that may be neglecting the huge amount of capital that vampires have ammased over the centures, Millenia? Vampires have political capital to influance human affairs, Financial capital to fund a protected retreat, and as mentioned they have a huge intillectual capital to pull from. The largest threat to the vampires is not the zombies, it would be humans now founded belief in the supernatual, thus giving birth to a new lineage of vampire hunters.

Of course the real question is what would the WereWolves do?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/10/2015 12:01:24 PM

Came by to read all the buzz after the Sony Disney deal, I agree that spiderman will give a huge boost to ticket sales if the movie apperances are solid. More importantly I hope it leads to more collaberation between all the studios and the jumbled rights of all the characters.

We need a beter silver surfer vs what we were given and the latest trailers still have not sold me on the new 4 film. Lets hope they play nise with Disney in the future too.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 6:02:44 AM

Definitly a shame about loosing him, feel like Mork and Mindy was a big into into comedic sci-fi

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/8/2013 6:09:07 PM

I'm not a big guy for downloads most the time Wise but some shows like GoT don't leave you much of a choice. I'm a big beliver that I tunes is the best thing for the music world and the faster I can pay for something easily online with DRM the less likely streaming sites and torrents will have much of a foothold. I tunes made it easier for me to pay my 10 bucks than risk a virus for some CD, when all my shows are available like that I have to think that alot of the "illegal" activity will dry up and blow away.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/6/2013 4:42:47 AM

Hey a quick question for most of you, I love torrents as much as the next guy but I've always liked the sites where you just stream in recent movies. (like studio 66) So what is your guys favorite place to grab a new flick when it just has not met the purchace standard, or like some TV shows you simply can not buy it anywhere.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/4/2013 5:22:42 AM

Disney has changed allot, you only get the bands if you are staying at a Disney owened hotel, it becomes your room key credit card, fastpass, it is used for some rides like test trak to save the vehicle you make and they are talking about using it for your photopass as well, We did not stay on property so we didn't have the bands but we have season pass cards that do the same thing minus credit cards. My oldest son has Cerbral Palsey and that is why we spend so much time in the parks so we rarely use the fast pass. (but we do miss the old disabled pass) when we did use the fast pass on our cards for rides my son can not go on it worked splendedly. I did see a few people with problems but as most cast members are nice if one person in your partys band or card did not register a fastpass time they still let that member in.

Millean, there are bigger thirs at Universal, however they don't quite tell stories, best thrill rides for Disney are everest at AK, Rocking roller coster HS (disneys only ride where you go upside down) Test Trak EPCOT and splash mountain / thunder mountain / space mountain in MK (The dwarfs minecart coster will be done soon and it looks great to have a rocking motion to the coaster) The best parts of Disney is the nighttime entertainment, Fantasmik, wishes / electric light parade, and epcot's show are all above what universal puts on. That being said for Christmas shows we never miss Sea world and it may have been the highlight of this last trip. That was made even more true with croud size durring thanksgiving week.

Dont forget they are making a huge expansion into AK to add in Avatarland, they have already started construction on a few things and it is supposed to add a huge nighttime show to the park and a fee more teen and adult thrill rides.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2013 10:57:22 AM

Yep was back at Disney Hanso, luckly my little girl got to meet Anna and Elsa the day after seeing the movie.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA