All MrEt's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Walking Dead: Internment Review (Article) - 11/6/2013 6:35:18 AM

I'm appaled outraged mad and generally offend at an F grade, it should be an A- B squared x C to the 4th power with D trends that could lead to and F if anything.

In truth like they said a grade is a grade, my question for you comic fans out there is do you think this flu or huge zombie horde might be what leads to the Maryland safe zone? or do you thing we are in such a different universe now that it may never happen?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/6/2013 6:25:37 AM

Most of the movies I buy are blu ray as it is hard to get the digital copies of 3d films at this point, if I have the TV I beter damn well use it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2013 6:53:28 AM

Well it's not the site that I come back to, so much as all you other freaks here. Maybe we should just take to posting links to the stories and rumors here on this thread so we have new things to read.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/15/2013 6:30:11 AM

Absolutly love walking dead, it is finaly to the point where my wife has stopped asking me about the characters as it is so different then the comic, each episode is like visiting your favorite super hero comic in a differnt dimension.

Ford on Blade Runner 2 (Article) - 10/9/2013 5:05:09 AM

I will gladly accept HF as deckard as long as it brings us more info on the replicants and continues to bind the 2 time periods of BR and alien together.

Mania Review: Gravity (Article) - 10/4/2013 5:24:15 AM

Still don't know if I can see it, if the space shuttle cant fly from the ISS to the hubble or vice versa how can 2 people in "jetpacks" The iss and hubble are in 2 different orbit heights and paths, lieraly there is not enough fuel in addition to the bullet hitting a bullet analogy.

To anyone who saw the movie did they explain this at all, or did they just trust in movie population ignorance.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/20/2013 9:27:02 AM

I could have lived with the sceen with clarks dad if they had played up Sup's paranoia a bit more, if something had happened to the farm when they thought clark was a freak or something along the lines of X-men. Something that really scared Clark that could have been a fun superman with all the drones, sat imagine etc.. Just like at the end of the movie him taking down one sat, imagine what he would really have to do.

I mean would a secret identity really work in todays world?

They could so easily track the batmobile, poor superman doesn't even have a phone booth to change in any more.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/13/2013 7:00:24 AM

@El dont forget the TPB, i think those are the only way I buy comics now, compared to when I collected everything from a particular writer or artist. Now I just wait for whatever the big crossover event to be over and buy it all in one nice book. That may be more tailored to the 30 something croud, but it works for my kids too.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/5/2013 4:07:34 AM

I don't know why, butI haven't been that interested in Gravity yet, it still feels almost like a sci fi version of open water. I doubt it will be an opening week must see, but if the tomatos are above 70 it will get my cash.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/3/2013 8:28:06 AM

Well I'm back from my 2 weeks at the house of mouse, its interesting to see the new building going on to move the lion king theater to provide more room for the Avatar expansion.

As for all the casting news for SW7 I really am not all pins and needles over the whole thing. I guess without seeing the script for what part they are playing it just does not matter to me. on the note of money yes SW7 will reach the billion milestone, but I am not convinced that it can sink titanic or avatar.

As for big screens at home getting rid of the theater I dont think so, but it has changed the theaters I will go to. The only place I visit currently is called CineBistro. They have loveseat / couple style seating with good dinning, when you buy your ticket you pick what seats you want so no rushing in to get a good seat. after 8pm no one under 21 is allowed in so I can see a movie in peace, I see more theaters evolving into something like this, as long as the theaters continue to offer something the home can not people will continue to go out, and dont forget the 16 year old until they have their own place age grouping that needs a dark date location.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA