All MrEt's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2013 7:55:59 AM

Hope everyone had a good turkey day, me and the family are just getting back from the parks Saw Frozen and it is now on my must buy list.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/15/2013 7:00:39 AM

I saw a post the other day that said in the 3 years following the bombing of pearl harbor the US went from an industrial power to a military one, placed women in the workplace, fought a 2 front war and won etc.. etc.. all without the aid of modern tech. Yet 3 years after the obomacare bill was passed they couldn't make an Fn website?!?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/14/2013 8:14:27 AM

True wise, and on another point I know alot of people to whom football is basicly a religion so maybe that's why it is tax free ;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/14/2013 6:26:56 AM

As long as a buisness doesnt use my tax dollars then I think a buisness should be allowed to be as racist as they want. If whoever they offend has a problem with it hit them in the pocketbook. One thing to note on that the actual NFL is kinda a tax shelter. the NFL isn't taxed as it is classified as advertising or something like that as it produces jobs. gotta love our tax code in the USA.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/13/2013 5:34:25 AM

Hanso you would get allong with my wife well you coupon whore.

The Walking Dead: Internment Review (Article) - 11/6/2013 6:35:18 AM

I'm appaled outraged mad and generally offend at an F grade, it should be an A- B squared x C to the 4th power with D trends that could lead to and F if anything.

In truth like they said a grade is a grade, my question for you comic fans out there is do you think this flu or huge zombie horde might be what leads to the Maryland safe zone? or do you thing we are in such a different universe now that it may never happen?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/6/2013 6:25:37 AM

Most of the movies I buy are blu ray as it is hard to get the digital copies of 3d films at this point, if I have the TV I beter damn well use it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/18/2013 6:53:28 AM

Well it's not the site that I come back to, so much as all you other freaks here. Maybe we should just take to posting links to the stories and rumors here on this thread so we have new things to read.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/15/2013 6:30:11 AM

Absolutly love walking dead, it is finaly to the point where my wife has stopped asking me about the characters as it is so different then the comic, each episode is like visiting your favorite super hero comic in a differnt dimension.

Ford on Blade Runner 2 (Article) - 10/9/2013 5:05:09 AM

I will gladly accept HF as deckard as long as it brings us more info on the replicants and continues to bind the 2 time periods of BR and alien together.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA