All MrEt's Comments

Mania Box Office Report: Knight Falls (Article) - 8/13/2012 7:40:58 AM

Actually wise it might make over 500mil just overseas and not domestic, I did not expect it to get more money in foreign markets then the states

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2012 7:20:44 AM

Well I see that everyone has made it over the 4K mark, and 5k is not that far off, what is eveyone up to?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2012 11:34:08 AM

Laz, good script post but the movie I want to see is the one that circulated quite a few years back where Braniac was revieled to have made Doomsday, but your script has one thing I always like, I need my hero's to bleed and suffer otherwise I never really care if they win.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2012 10:40:23 AM

Laz, "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2012 9:10:31 AM

ListN FOOL I ain't getN on no spaceship

Early Look: Wreck-It Ralph (Article) - 8/10/2012 8:27:07 AM

I keep hoping that Space Ace and Dirk the daring make an apperance.

Kick Ass 2 Casting (Article) - 8/10/2012 8:25:20 AM

The tital has me a little concerned as well, hope they don't overdo the action and reach for comedy.

ALF Movie Lands at Sony (Article) - 8/10/2012 8:19:31 AM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather they redo Howard the duck, although I'm all for the torture and eating of as many cats as possible. You can sign me up for Hathaway.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2012 8:15:40 AM

You know Laz I always remember to cut and paste my own posts right after it magicly eats them, eather my post are lucky charms and a green dwarf keeps screwing me over or Bruce thinks they are tasty.

Daredevil Rights Running Out (Article) - 8/10/2012 5:43:51 AM

HOA GRI should be given the mystery sciense theater treatment then Ill watch it.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA