All MrEt's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2012 4:30:36 AM

Hunger Games was fun, they left out stuff as always happens in the book to movie rush, but with 3 more movies to make who knows what might show up. Agreed that the camerawork and some of the effects could have been better.

Laz, actually the gmaes are more like the sacrafice so that they are not bombed again, ala district 13. Culture wars are nothing new in media or politics, easier to like a hero who "had a hard life" and easier to resent the villians who "had it all" Tropes are in everything we are not going to escape them.

DVD Shopping Bag: Spaceballs 25th Anniversary Blu-ray (Article) - 8/14/2012 5:10:32 AM

Alot of my fav Cult movies are less about the movie and more about the fun time everyone in the room has while watching, I mean Rocky Horror is OK but going out to see it is a blast, this holds true to Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankinstine, Monty Python. All Great with a group of friends an ok time at best when alone or maybe a guilty pleasure.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2012 5:03:11 AM

I can definitly see how spiderman could end up on the disapointed list, I was quite OK with organic web shooters, I just hope they play more with the ultimate timeline. Would love to see Ultimate rhino vs anything that reminds me of the regular comic or worse yet the cartoons, he barely qualifies as a villian then, but that puts another reason why I wished Disney had the rights, with how mechanical the ultimate rhino's suit is it would be great if it had a connection to Iron Man.

Vti Come on now Abe was not that bad, at least I knew what it was walking in, Would even go see Pride & zombies from the same book series.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2012 11:54:58 AM

Shac I agree that there are alot of split opinions around Prometheus, I enjoyed it and it was the best all live 3D flick I have seen, but I wanted more, however it fared beter then total recall by not having a direct film to compare too.

I loved brave and I'm not sure but I think that is the first time nudity was in a disney movie on purpose.

Joe Kubert Passes (Article) - 8/13/2012 10:27:24 AM

Kubert and Paul Steed gone both Comics and games will miss these 2.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2012 10:18:15 AM

So unfortunatly Labor day is fast approching, the kids will be returning to school and our summer movies are comming to a close. So lets think of a recap from the Summer

Favorite Flik : Avengers, no doubt

Most suprisingly good flik, and best comedy: Ted

Most wanted bluray: Prometheus, gotta have all the extras. Iknow for alot this may go down as their most disapointing

Most disapointing flik: Total recall it did not live up to it's title.

What were your hits and misses this summer.

Mania Box Office Report: Knight Falls (Article) - 8/13/2012 7:40:58 AM

Actually wise it might make over 500mil just overseas and not domestic, I did not expect it to get more money in foreign markets then the states

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2012 7:20:44 AM

Well I see that everyone has made it over the 4K mark, and 5k is not that far off, what is eveyone up to?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2012 11:34:08 AM

Laz, good script post but the movie I want to see is the one that circulated quite a few years back where Braniac was revieled to have made Doomsday, but your script has one thing I always like, I need my hero's to bleed and suffer otherwise I never really care if they win.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2012 10:40:23 AM

Laz, "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA