All MrEt's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Review: Gravity (Article) - 10/4/2013 5:24:15 AM

Still don't know if I can see it, if the space shuttle cant fly from the ISS to the hubble or vice versa how can 2 people in "jetpacks" The iss and hubble are in 2 different orbit heights and paths, lieraly there is not enough fuel in addition to the bullet hitting a bullet analogy.

To anyone who saw the movie did they explain this at all, or did they just trust in movie population ignorance.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/20/2013 9:27:02 AM

I could have lived with the sceen with clarks dad if they had played up Sup's paranoia a bit more, if something had happened to the farm when they thought clark was a freak or something along the lines of X-men. Something that really scared Clark that could have been a fun superman with all the drones, sat imagine etc.. Just like at the end of the movie him taking down one sat, imagine what he would really have to do.

I mean would a secret identity really work in todays world?

They could so easily track the batmobile, poor superman doesn't even have a phone booth to change in any more.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/13/2013 7:00:24 AM

@El dont forget the TPB, i think those are the only way I buy comics now, compared to when I collected everything from a particular writer or artist. Now I just wait for whatever the big crossover event to be over and buy it all in one nice book. That may be more tailored to the 30 something croud, but it works for my kids too.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/5/2013 4:07:34 AM

I don't know why, butI haven't been that interested in Gravity yet, it still feels almost like a sci fi version of open water. I doubt it will be an opening week must see, but if the tomatos are above 70 it will get my cash.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/3/2013 8:28:06 AM

Well I'm back from my 2 weeks at the house of mouse, its interesting to see the new building going on to move the lion king theater to provide more room for the Avatar expansion.

As for all the casting news for SW7 I really am not all pins and needles over the whole thing. I guess without seeing the script for what part they are playing it just does not matter to me. on the note of money yes SW7 will reach the billion milestone, but I am not convinced that it can sink titanic or avatar.

As for big screens at home getting rid of the theater I dont think so, but it has changed the theaters I will go to. The only place I visit currently is called CineBistro. They have loveseat / couple style seating with good dinning, when you buy your ticket you pick what seats you want so no rushing in to get a good seat. after 8pm no one under 21 is allowed in so I can see a movie in peace, I see more theaters evolving into something like this, as long as the theaters continue to offer something the home can not people will continue to go out, and dont forget the 16 year old until they have their own place age grouping that needs a dark date location.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/16/2013 7:46:53 AM

ElBaz, I'm not shure I'm voting that blank just like trollN I mean he goes on the defense for Disney Planes a movie that should have stayed direct to DVD, so my expectations would have stayed low and been met. So whatever the croud is going with he is going to protest just because it can.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2013 4:10:22 AM

Hey HOA good to see you,  I mean if we dont nitpick we would have to keep accepting early works like the original captain america movie as the Marvel universe, Ain't nobody got the stomach for dat.

Well for the next 2 weeks I will be off to the house of mouse for the kids, my youngest is finally past the blasted 40 inch mark so there is almost no need to parent swap anymore, oh yeah!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2013 5:33:02 AM

I kind of like the nitpicking most of us do, sometimes my disbelief is completly suspended, AKA I loved pacific rim, other times the realism of the film makes me expect it to behave by the same rules of realism TDKR and I don't really enjoy it. However, most of the films reviewed here get my money in the theaters, and if not they will likely be a rental. So DC or Marvel I just hope the rivalry and the nitpicking keep delievering us more good movies.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/9/2013 6:56:48 AM

I'm not on vacation yet but next weekend were going to WDW again, I agree the place seems to be fairly quiet, normally this thread seems to reflect all the other popular threads and this one just didn't seem that interested in the Bat Vs superman idea for a film. That still strikes me as strange as a way to lead into JL.

Whats up with the old clasics EB?

Are any other browncoats excited that Book will be in shield?!?!

Sharknado Sequel Title! (Article) - 8/9/2013 6:24:28 AM

Man I was hopping for Squidicane, and Sharkquake.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA