All MrEt's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/16/2013 7:46:53 AM

ElBaz, I'm not shure I'm voting that blank just like trollN I mean he goes on the defense for Disney Planes a movie that should have stayed direct to DVD, so my expectations would have stayed low and been met. So whatever the croud is going with he is going to protest just because it can.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/15/2013 4:10:22 AM

Hey HOA good to see you,  I mean if we dont nitpick we would have to keep accepting early works like the original captain america movie as the Marvel universe, Ain't nobody got the stomach for dat.

Well for the next 2 weeks I will be off to the house of mouse for the kids, my youngest is finally past the blasted 40 inch mark so there is almost no need to parent swap anymore, oh yeah!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2013 5:33:02 AM

I kind of like the nitpicking most of us do, sometimes my disbelief is completly suspended, AKA I loved pacific rim, other times the realism of the film makes me expect it to behave by the same rules of realism TDKR and I don't really enjoy it. However, most of the films reviewed here get my money in the theaters, and if not they will likely be a rental. So DC or Marvel I just hope the rivalry and the nitpicking keep delievering us more good movies.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/9/2013 6:56:48 AM

I'm not on vacation yet but next weekend were going to WDW again, I agree the place seems to be fairly quiet, normally this thread seems to reflect all the other popular threads and this one just didn't seem that interested in the Bat Vs superman idea for a film. That still strikes me as strange as a way to lead into JL.

Whats up with the old clasics EB?

Are any other browncoats excited that Book will be in shield?!?!

Sharknado Sequel Title! (Article) - 8/9/2013 6:24:28 AM

Man I was hopping for Squidicane, and Sharkquake.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/6/2013 8:57:03 AM

I doubt that DC/WB will dry up and blow awayhavent been trilled by the movies, but they still got my money. Heck if this Arrow show stays around and gets spin offs they may even learn how to make a decent film. I'm hopping for the same idea over at Marvel maybe agents of shield will let us have a few cameos of street level heros.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/5/2013 7:49:53 AM

Whats up with the departure Zilla, you best a least make a drop in and see where this board is at when the Zilla movie drops.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Plot Details? (Article) - 8/2/2013 10:11:24 AM

Wise, while I'm OK with IM being the creator of Ultron, with the way IM3 ended it doesn't fit, seems like it would be easier to use pym to explain it vs talking about what changes tony's mind.

Then again we do have Thor, Capt, and GOG movies and after credit easter eggs to help lay the groundwork for the creation of Ultron, but I do hope pym at least has a cameo showing him as a scientist that works with tony on the project.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/2/2013 10:04:58 AM

As long as they don't show an old and grey catwoman I will likely see it, however the old and grizzled may be OK, I think they need to play up the detective angle, after all that is what I see the bat as in any JL role.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/2/2013 5:25:11 AM

The release dates for the next Avatar flicks look to line up closely to the Animal Kingdom park revisions at walt disney world. With Star Wars, Avatar, and maybe someday more of marvel it looks like disney has been making some smart purchases and agreements.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA