All MrEt's Comments

No Carrey to Promote Kick-Ass 2 (Article) - 6/25/2013 9:23:14 AM

Yep this movie will caude just as much violence as MR poppers caused people to adopt / kidnap penguins.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/24/2013 9:23:32 AM

So now that the WWZ add is gone and I can post, took the Kids to see MU this weekend and had a good time, much beter than cars and it was a nice story. That being said yes with all the super hero hype going around where is the part 2 maniacs want.

Mania Box Office Report: Monsters VS. Zombies (Article) - 6/24/2013 9:17:32 AM

It's been a good summer for flicks so far, enjoyed MOS holes and all, hopefuly the box office numbers leads to a JL movie. Now you see me was a fun flick. Monstars suprised me and lifted my hopes for Finding Dory as this was a prequal not quite on par with Toy Story but heads and shoulders above cars. (still wont sell as much merchandise I admit)

Wise I agree with someone needing to do either a Namor or Aquaman whoever does it first may have a big lead but I think we need WW too.  Is the next Avatar still looking to be a water bassed plot, perhaps that or the next nemo will stir the pot and get someone to realise that the ocean could be done beautifuly and over some great scenes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/18/2013 4:47:58 AM

well over 10, now we can rename this article welcome to Mania so a few more people will poke their head in.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/17/2013 6:23:41 AM

The ending could have been okay a few movies down the line, you start with him "helping on his own terms" his teenage angst of killing a big rig of a guy he didn't like etc.. and a movie or two later after watching Zod personnaly kill a human or 2 and it may have felt justified. but the battle carnage did not work for me, even the hulk takes most fights out of the city.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/14/2013 8:55:02 AM

So the late showing (or is it early) of MOS was packed out, was a good not great flick that the audience seemed to like. Did get a little long in the tooth, nice action, but perhaps too much of it. Will wait to talk more about it and what I thought of it till later when the spoilers have allready been let out of the bag.

The Order: 1886 Trailer (Article) - 6/14/2013 8:51:43 AM

I agree with you JAW but I think they are aiming for 2 different crouds, the x box one may be a better TV viewer than a mac TV Roku box or the like in this generation, while I see PS4 as the more gamer friendly as I have a gamefly membership thats what I will stick with. IF PS4 nails backwards compatability with Gankai allowing me to stream any PS3 game as long as it is in the disk drive then I think it will be the swan song.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/14/2013 8:42:58 AM

So we saw a midnight showing and my wife said something that I never thought I would hear.

"Superman would NEVER do that!" She is by no means a comic book nerd at all and I did agree with her but it is a definate spoiler to talk about so we will leave it for now.

The movie was fun but I did find myself looking at my watch, the plot and story kinda peter out and leave you with action you kinda stop caring about. out of 10 maybe 6.5 or 7 on a grade scle a C film that is a must see, but I dont think it will get a repeat from me.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/13/2013 12:21:34 PM

Well they said the same thing about GL before the reviews and the box office bomb, lets hope for JL that this pulls in enough money that WB does not decide to do another reboot.

The Order: 1886 Trailer (Article) - 6/13/2013 12:13:50 PM

This looks to be one of the few new ideas that really appeals to me.

MRET'S MANIACAL PERSONA