All MrGarabaldi's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

STAR TREK 2 Exits 2012 Summer Schedule (Article) - 6/8/2011 4:15:39 AM

OMG,  Wish I Love it when you preach.  Spot on with everything.  I gave up typing long explanations and the like trying to argue with haters.  Been a loyal trek fan for 40 years.  Loved the reboot, and if people want adventures on the big screen, with the skyrocketing costs, have to appeal to the masses, not just us fanboys.

I heard one reason it was pushed back was the longer than expected post production of Super 8.

Eight Green Lantern Clips Arrive (Article) - 6/7/2011 2:46:57 PM

God I can't wait.   I have stopped watching clips, as I am already sold big time, and I don't want to see any more until I see the movie, SEVERAL TIMES.

Latest SUPER 8 Trailer Hits (Article) - 6/7/2011 9:53:02 AM

Wish, thats a bad vision in my head.

STAR TREK 2 Exits 2012 Summer Schedule (Article) - 6/6/2011 7:20:13 PM

Well, IMHO, I think as long as J.J. Abrahms is moving forward and not on to other projects, Star Trek 2 will be GREAT!

Dwayne Johnson Circles G.I. Joe 2 (Article) - 6/6/2011 7:14:27 PM

Dwayne Johnson Kills Channing tatum and becomes an honorary Joe!

Latest SUPER 8 Trailer Hits (Article) - 6/6/2011 3:54:58 PM

Violator...  LOL!!!

Dude, you always have the best one liners.

I do think this is going to surprise.  I'll see it this week end.

Oprah, bawhawhawhaw!!

X-Men: First Class Debuts at Top (Article) - 6/5/2011 2:50:29 PM

Ya wise, I'm gagging on my crow right now.  I too agreed with MovieGuy, it would top Thor, even if just because of the name recognition.  Just got back from seeing it, and I thought it was excellent.  I never read an x-men comic though, so the continuity doesn't bother me (but it probably would if I knew what it was).  It did entertain me, and Michael Fassbender owned the movie.

Mania Review: Super 8 (Article) - 6/5/2011 2:39:46 PM

Karas, I am sorry if I came off as personal.  Did not intend to, but when I re read my coment, InnerSanctum is right.  Did not intend on offending you, if I did.   We have had some good banter on this thread, and I hope you enjoy the next one more, as I said in earlier posts.

InnerSantum, thanks.  I need to read before pushing send.

Mania Review: Super 8 (Article) - 6/5/2011 7:15:44 AM

Hey Karas, If you HATE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH, don't go to the movies, as you obviously have higher standards than any of us little people.

And just to add one last thing, Science fiction is FICTION!!  And when SciFi is at its best, it is not about the Science fiction.  It is at its best, when the Fiction is vehicle which is used to tell a story.  Most of us liked the story.  You didn't, sorry about that.

Mania Review: X-Men: First Class (Article) - 6/3/2011 1:55:58 PM

MovieGuy, I gotta agree (even though I have'nt seen it yet) that it will bring in more than Thor.  The critical buzz is huge right now, and the built in audience of comics readers that are going to see this to see how the butchered the continuity.  I'll be seeing this Sunday, and I just want to see an entertaning movie.

MRGARABALDI'S MANIACAL PERSONA