All MrGarabaldi's Comments

New Green Lantern Featurette, Spots (Article) - 6/1/2011 3:06:31 PM

FilchX, thanks for the shout!  I think B5 is the best.

The CGI is really necessary for Oa as it is a totally alien world, and as I understand, it was created by the guardians for the Green Lantern Corps.  Tough to have any real world set elements for a created alien world.  Can't wait for this!!!

Four More X-Men First Class Spots (Article) - 6/1/2011 8:39:21 AM

Wise, just imangine Xavier is controlling your mind, and telling you continuity doesn'nt matter.  I know, I'm an idiot, and you want your X-Men, the same way I want my wise cracking Spider-Man.  LOL

I guess, we just take what we can get for now.  It looks good though, and I really like Michael Fassbender!

New Green Lantern Featurette, Spots (Article) - 6/1/2011 6:41:33 AM

Each featurette has me more and more psyched!!  I think this is going to be EPIC!!

Four More X-Men First Class Spots (Article) - 6/1/2011 6:40:29 AM

I am so there this week-end.  This looks really cool to me.  I did not read the x-men comics, so the continuity and character concerns dont bother me, and I'll just let the movie entertain me.   (Hopefully)

Babylon 5's Jeff Conaway Passes Away (Article) - 5/28/2011 7:43:11 PM

I loved Jeff in everything he did.  I, too will remember him as Zach.

Diesel Talks RIDDICK 3 (Article) - 5/25/2011 1:07:06 PM

I'm all in on another Riddick.  Loved both of the original films, and would definately see another one.  It would seem that just the nature of the charactor would demand an R rating.  I think both of the other are both R.  anyway, lets get on with it.  Been waiting for it.

Mania Review: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Article) - 5/22/2011 11:19:29 AM

Just got back from seeing Pirates.  First let me say, I had a good time and enjoyed myself, and did not feel like I wasted time or money.  I was entertained.  Having said that, I was also underwhelmed.  The first half or more moved quite slowley, and even in the action scenes, there is nothing that we have'nt seen in previous movies.  For me, Black Beard was'nt near menacing enough.  I suspect that most people are seeing this to see Jack Sparrow again, and he does take us on an adventure, even if it is not adventuress enough.  I would give it a C or C .

New Green Lantern Trailer Online (Article) - 5/21/2011 5:57:55 AM

Movieguy, My avatar is Mr Garabaldi from Babalon5.  He was played by Jerry Doyle.

New Green Lantern Trailer Online (Article) - 5/20/2011 7:29:56 PM

All I can say is WOW!! My hopes are rising!!  It looks amazing.  Movieguy you are right.  This summer looks outstanding right through the fall!!

New Transformers 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/20/2011 7:18:05 PM

OMG!!!!  This looks so awsom!!  Like you said Wise, even the biggest hater/doubter has got to be a little bit optomistic at the very least!!

MRGARABALDI'S MANIACAL PERSONA