All MrJawbreakingEquilibrium's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,381

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/5/2014 4:24:51 PM

You're so stupid. You don't know me. Most of my friends are Christian but not the bad kind. Just because I'm not a blind patriot and I can point out the faults of America doesn't mean I hate America. You're just as racist as Kyle.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/5/2014 3:04:06 AM

Bitch, you don't know me. And I don't talk crap about all Christians. Just the douchebag ones.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/3/2014 7:03:20 PM

Bullshit. Kyle didn't do anything like that for me. That was established way before he was born. I served myself but I'm not a blind patriot and I'm not going to throw the word hero around loosely either.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/3/2014 1:45:33 PM

Do I have to be Muslim? I'm a human being. Yeah, let's lump all Muslims with the extremists. Damn, some people are just sick in the head.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/3/2014 6:39:15 AM

Ooh. Ooh. An American hero. I don't give a fuck about Jessie Ventura. That dick could go eat a dick for all I care. And humble? That dude was not humble. And the way he talked about Muslims is appalling.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/2/2014 9:04:09 PM

Going to watch the movie and pretend it never really happened.  The dude was a real egotistical douchebag.

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 10/2/2014 4:06:28 AM

Taken:4 Granted

Exodus: Gods and Kings - Official Trailer (Article) - 10/1/2014 7:26:33 PM

Ought to be a cool version of one of the most famous fictional stories of all time.

Doctor Strange Casting Rumor Update (Article) - 10/1/2014 12:52:57 PM

Madds Mikkelsen for Strange.

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 8:04:06 PM

What do you mean nobody was taken? His wife is killed. That's pretty much taken.

MRJAWBREAKINGEQUILIBRIUM'S MANIACAL PERSONA