All MrJawbreakingEquilibrium's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,362

Jodie Foster for Hannibal TV Series? (Article) - 8/27/2014 12:44:16 PM

Fannibals has to be the worst name for a fanbase ever.

The Pyramid Trailer (Article) - 8/26/2014 6:11:24 PM

I don't get the criticism of certan genres have to go and stay dead. Why? Aren't all genres done to death? Cop. Action hero. Ghosts. Zombies. Vampires. Etc, etc. Why is it any different than all the other stuff we see all the time?

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/22/2014 5:16:31 AM

Wow - most people and reviews I read are saying the opposite. How the original was great and this one was pretty meh.

ANNABELLE - MAIN TRAILER (Article) - 8/21/2014 8:24:58 PM

I hope she twerks. That would be hilarious.

The Strain: Occultation Review (Article) - 8/18/2014 3:58:48 PM

I've been grabbed from the get go. Don't know what the reviewer is waiting for. Its's a well done show.

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/12/2014 6:10:28 PM

It could be like the Ultimate Marvel comics and on Earth on a mountain.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 7:32:35 PM

Or he used cocaine to battle his depression and demons the way people use alcohol and other vices to do the same. I don't really think these drugs are the cause a lot of the times.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 6:09:12 PM

How? Most people will get over the pain of losing somebody but these people couldn't get over the pain they were suffering. That's why they take their lives. If my depression which is pretty bad at times ever gets so bad that I can never crawl out of the black again after falling in like always then I wouldn't want nobody to stop me from going. It's my choice.

We should even have Suicide Parties , albeit with a more uplifting name, where we can gather our loved ones around one last time and enjoy what our last moments with each other. Then when it's time the host can take his life through a drug cocktail or as in this case even asphyxiation. I don't think it's crazy at all. Unless they know what it's like to live with these demons I don't think anybody has the right to talk.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 5:32:41 PM

He's one of the last people I think would do it but we all know comedians usually have the biggest demons. I'm not going to knock what he did. Instead we should celebrate it. He's no longer in pain and not being haunted by his demons anymore. People should be able to go when they chose to go. It's selfish for us to think otherwise.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/6/2014 8:09:45 PM

Hopefully it has more Quicksilver. He was a surprise smash hit.

MRJAWBREAKINGEQUILIBRIUM'S MANIACAL PERSONA