All MrOptimusPrime's Comments

<<  <  8 9 10 11

Battlestar Galactica: The Disquiet That Follows My Soul (Article) - 1/26/2009 9:30:02 AM

A post from darkheart00:

Kara Thrace = a variation of Count Iblis????? Perhaps? Just a thought? "Harbinger of death" and all.

Wow that is a great nod to the old BSG!!!!!  Sounds feasable to me because this show never goes where you think it will!!!

Chris Yost HULKs out! (Article) - 1/23/2009 12:10:35 PM

I can't wait to get a copy of this.....the previews look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/17/2008 6:23:47 AM

<p>Ok looking at these pictures my first reaction is........WOW.......WHAT?!?............This is not TOS..........have they made a mistake!!!&nbsp; Now on the other hand I had the same reaction to my TRANSFORMERS&nbsp;movie last year but after going to see it I was very happy with the end result.&nbsp; Of course this movie cannot be like what I grew up on in TOS&nbsp;but I am willing to give it a chance as &quot;reboot&quot;&nbsp;means just that!!!&nbsp;</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/22/2008 6:47:20 AM

I am totally shocked by this news too.... end of Stargate:Atlantis after this season!?! When did this happen, who is making these decisions at Scf-Fi channel, and are they just trying to have no one watch this channel anymore for new and original shows??? Is Sci-Fi just going to become a rerun channel because if that is going t be true let me know now goddamitt!!! Totally ruined my day today.....when is the countdown to the final episode going to start so I can start crying "KHAN......KHAN!!"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/22/2008 6:35:45 AM

I am eagerly looking forward to this sequel......loved the tone and the look of CR. Here's to more of the same in Q of S!!

DVD Shopping Bag: DVD Maniac Worthy? Almost (Article) - 7/29/2008 6:14:33 AM

I have to agree with the esteemed GentlemenDeath & JoshGordon.......I loved this movie too!! I was not looking for an epic movie like LoTR I was looking for a movie that was over the top fun!!! I thought that Dog Soliders was also a great movie by Neil Marshall and I was not disappointed here either!!! I will be picking this movie up tonight after work from BestBuy!!!

THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE (Article) - 7/24/2008 6:11:22 AM

I have to agree with jedibanner.......after the first movie the show was dissapointing to me as well. This is not good news but I may still go and see it to judge for myself!!!

New Featurette for Bond's SOLACE (Article) - 6/19/2008 6:54:37 AM

Hey "almostunbiased" the name of the movie is Glory Road. I am eagerly awaiting this next Bond movie as the last one was fantastic.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/15/2008 6:00:55 AM

Most of these movies I did not see in the movie theatre except for "Lifeforce" which I loathed at first except for Mathilda May!! I could watch her walk around naked any day of the week. Steve Railsback is a lucky man!!! However all of the movies you have on this list I cannot argue with.....each has its own style and does show how far you can push the envelope with sci-fi!!!

Update: Quaid, Vosloo & Tatum Confirmed For G.I JOE (Article) - 1/29/2008 3:03:52 PM

All I want for Christmas this year is to be any Cobra character in this movie and my claim to fame will be.........that I get to kill Snails aka Marlon Wayons!!!!

MROPTIMUSPRIME'S MANIACAL PERSONA