All MrOptimusPrime's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Top 5 1980s Properties That Need Their Own Movie (Article) - 3/3/2011 7:06:39 AM

Hey Wiseguy >>>>> I have to agree with you and most of the rest here.....THUNDARR was required tv watchinbg for me too!!  Also EXOSQUAD is very underrated to me as well but I loved that show too......here's hoping they finish the show with a second DVD release!!!  I hate not having that show complete on DVD!!!

9 Great Scenery Chewers (Article) - 2/22/2011 6:50:30 AM

Ohhhh TheFuzzyDan.......you are right I forgot about Frank Langella in MOTU that is another epic performance.  Noticing a patten of multiple actors in these roles........cowinkidink?!?  I think not!!!

9 Great Scenery Chewers (Article) - 2/22/2011 6:46:33 AM

What about Wesley Snipes as Simon Phoenix, Patrick McGoohan as Longshanks, Jeremy Irons as Simon Gruber added to the growing list!!!

Second THOR Trailer Online (Article) - 2/18/2011 8:13:03 AM

This just looks EPIC!!!

Terra Nova Preview Commercial (Article) - 2/8/2011 8:52:50 AM

Good 2nd point trollman but I am still intrigued by this show.  It does sound a little like "Land of the Lost" but I guess we will never see that happen right!!!

Toy Maniac Star Wars Caption Contest (Article) - 2/4/2011 8:27:41 AM

1.  But seriously DUDE you have to control that drooling problem!!

1A.  That clown was right he did freeze before the first marker!!

2.  ATAT Commander: "Maybe we should have turned left at Albacurky!"

3.  That is not the kind of joint I wanted to burn......but it will have to do

4.  32 paces ......but are they ATAT paces or stormtrooper pace?

5.  Hey Blue guy...... are your nuts the same color as your uniform?

6.  Sonofabitch that random black guy took the GPS module from our ATAT!!!  Get Him!!!

Toy Maniac Star Wars Caption Contest (Article) - 2/4/2011 8:19:17 AM

1.  But seriously DUDE you have to control that drooling problem!!

1A.  That clown was right he did freeze before the first marker!!

2.  ATAT Commander: "Maybe we should have turned left at Albacurky!"

3.  That is not the kind of joint I wanted to burn......but it will have to do

4.  32 paces ......but are they ATAT paces or stormtrooper pace?

5.  Hey Blue guy...... are your nuts the same color as your uniform?

More MUSKETEER Photos Appear (Article) - 1/21/2011 4:26:30 PM

Redvector has it right and I said so myself before when the first photo showed up for this movie.  Those movies were instant classics and I was allowed to watch them when I was under 10!!!  Think about that if you have seen these movies.......today that might be grounds for DYFUS to come into my home and take me away!!!  Hell they come and take you away for much less than that!!

Soul of the Sword (Article) - 1/4/2011 6:41:09 PM

Another classic.  Will also add to my collection.

Shaolin Rescuers (Article) - 1/3/2011 4:55:17 PM

I have always loved these movies!!!  I remeber when they used to come on on Saturday's on Ch 5 in NJ/NYC area!!  Will be added to my collection ASAP!!

MROPTIMUSPRIME'S MANIACAL PERSONA