All MrOptimusPrime's Comments

Bay Oversees ALIEN Pitch (Article) - 7/28/2010 9:10:02 AM

Too bad Bay is not going after the Alien franchise.....after the last 2 AvP movies they could sure use someone with his action directing chops!!!  I could see a mother of all battles between the Colonial Marines and the Aliens being epic with Bay behind the camera!!!  Anyone else agree with me?!?

Davis Grabs Martian Chronicles (Article) - 6/25/2010 6:12:56 AM

Yes Chopsaki I have seen it way back in 1980!!  It was ok but kind of a let down like most sci-fi movies (big screen & small screen) after watching Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back!!  Now that I am older I can appreciate what the  movie and story are trying to tell you but back then not so much!!  Hopefully this updated version will live up to what the story is supposed to say to us as described above.

Skarsgard Sails to BATTLESHIP (Article) - 6/18/2010 6:57:30 AM

Maybe its the aliens from The Abyss....they have decided to wipe us out since we do not respect our own planet and theirs is dying???  IDK

Skarsgard Sails to BATTLESHIP (Article) - 6/18/2010 6:56:58 AM

JONAH HEX Movie Review (Article) - 6/18/2010 6:53:40 AM

Too bad I kind of like this character ever since I saw him on JLU but this sounds like a rush job to put anything out there!!!  Not sounding good for DC in the feature film business apart from Bats.....and there is room to EFF that up to I guess!!!

THING Prequel Date Locked In (Article) - 6/17/2010 9:18:45 AM

BTW ......I have always hated ET!!!!  Ugly little guy IMO!!!

THING Prequel Date Locked In (Article) - 6/17/2010 9:16:19 AM

Loved this movie as a pre teen in 1982....I am up for the prequel and hopefully a sequel with the Thing running wild all over the planet with only a handful of survivors left in.......Australia?!?

First Look: BLUE BEETLE! (Article) - 6/17/2010 9:10:16 AM

Walking Dead is going to rule my TV this October!!!

10 Corporations in Movies You Would Never Want to Work for (Article) - 6/16/2010 6:23:19 AM

DICK JONES works for OCP.......OCP runs the COPS!!!!!  DICK JONES!!!!!  With that said I cannot disagree with Weyland-Yutani being number 1 on this list

Mortal Kombat Rebirth? (Article) - 6/9/2010 8:48:21 AM

That looked freakin awesome.....I hope they do a real movie like that!!  And Scorpion as the "hero" takes the story in a whole new direction if you ask me!!  YES   YES   YES!!!!

MROPTIMUSPRIME'S MANIACAL PERSONA