All MrOptimusPrime's Comments

THOR Costume: First Look (Article) - 6/4/2010 5:59:16 AM

I love the zombie pics.....cannot wait to see this show on AMC!!  Like the Thor costume as well not as much as the zombies but then I just have a thing for anything zombiefied!!!

Del Toro Talks HOBBIT Delay (Article) - 5/28/2010 12:33:45 PM

They had better get their asses in gear over at MGM.....The Hobbitt and James Bond on indefinate hold can bode nothing but bad tidings!!!

First LOST BOYS 3 Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2010 12:29:59 PM

Most likely direct to DVD......boy talk about actors trying to reclaim thier past glory!?!  I can put this in the pile of crap DVD's that I will someday own!!!

Mania Interview: George A. Romero (Article) - 5/27/2010 7:02:04 AM

Can't wait to see this one myself.  When I was a kid of 7 or 8 Dawn of the Dead was something that I was "not allowed to see" according to all of the grown-ups but I saw it anyway and loved it because it had flesh eating zombies in it!!  As I got older and watched it more and more I realized how much more there was to the movie.  So I will be waiting on line for this one too because of the zombies and more!!!

10 Creepy Features in the Lairs of Movie Villains (Article) - 5/17/2010 5:47:45 AM

Good list but I would have to agree with Chopsaki on on Vader's pod!!  While his head was gross the idea that he can actually "rest" in this pod was kind of cool.  Of course putting that helmet back on is probably why he is so mad in the first place!!!

24: 12:00pm %u2013 1:00pm Review (Article) - 5/14/2010 6:40:26 AM

I have to say that this episode was the best of the final season to date.  Watching Jack take out that Russian Tac Team in the mall was just GODDAM AWESOME!!!  And using the reporter as bait and thelling her to get over it!!  Vintage Jack Bauer.  No I do have an issue with the SIM card still working after that bastard swallowed it but you do have to move the story along right!?!  And not for nothing when he cut that loser open shouldn't there have been a lot more blood, stomach contents, stomach acid etc all???  Oh well if the S?IM card worked I can believe that the guts and blood just went straight onto the floor!!!  Monday cannot get here soon enough for this desciple of Jack Bauer!!!!  And can we get a "DAMNIT" out of Jack before the show ends!!!

5 Rules for Making THE AVENGERS Movie (Article) - 5/6/2010 9:20:40 AM

It does all sound good and I like the idea of the Masters of Evil vs Avengers as the best story to go with.  If that is the route they take we are going to have to see them in the upcoming Captain America and Thor movies for sure!!!  Some minor henchmen should also be included that way we can have Hawkeye etc al in the Avengers movie!!  Hope they dont F-this up!!  Make mine Marvel!!!

PREDATORS Featurette Hits (Article) - 4/14/2010 6:00:31 AM

Looks good so far....I really hope this movie does well and we get a whole new series of movies on the Predators!!  The last 2 AvP movies were terrible although the first one did give us more back story on the Predators!!  The second one I did not care for at all!!  BTW I would love to see a female of the species since it seems they do not go off world or hunting....at least not yet!!!

Kitsch Boards BATTLESHIP (Article) - 4/8/2010 12:16:02 PM

I think that DarkXid has this plot for the movie "locked-in" and a firing solution should be locked into the computer!!!  Just make sure we have some sound "combat tactics" in this movie!!!  Oh who am I kidding this movie will most likely suck but it still brings up great memories of childhood days for me!!  And I had both regular and the electronic battleship games!!!

5 Worst Japanese Monster Movies of all time (Article) - 3/19/2010 9:50:25 AM

Maybe you should have included some of the less popular monsters on the island!!  I do remember lots of Giant Ants, Grasshoppers etc. that were lame too.  You just knew that any of these monsters were going to get it by one of the monsters listed above.

I do have to agree with some of the other posters here....when I was a kid these movies did kick ass but have not aged well.

MROPTIMUSPRIME'S MANIACAL PERSONA