All Mrwayne0's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/24/2014 12:30:49 PM

Could not be anymore excited to see this movie.

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 4:19:40 PM

holy shit

Marvel One-Shot Preview: All Hail The King (Article) - 1/18/2014 4:30:34 PM

So I take it that they arent going with the "there is another manderin" approach??

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Trailer (Article) - 12/18/2013 5:00:57 PM

Could not be more excited for this, this teaser is beyond awesome. And looks like Gary Oldman. Definaltey will be there opening night!!

NEW THE LEGEND OF HERCULES Trailer (Article) - 12/12/2013 8:28:35 PM

still no interest

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/4/2013 9:08:33 PM

Don't like this at all. Not only does she have to bulk up but her acting isn't the best either. Sure she did an okay job as a supporting character in the Fast and Furious films but never would I have guessed that she could be a main character or lead a franchise. Especially that of one of the most popular super heroes of all time! Even if she did bulk up her body frame just wouldn't look good with that much muscle. Bad casting in my opinion.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Countdown Trailers (Article) - 12/2/2013 3:57:53 PM

Loved the first one and is definately one of my favorites. I still don't understand how some people didn't like it.

Day of the Doctor Prequel (Article) - 11/23/2013 3:23:24 PM

Awesome!!!

Chiwetel Ejiofor for Episode VII? (Article) - 11/3/2013 5:23:07 PM

Mace Windus son?

Hercules: The Legend Begins TRAILER (Article) - 10/13/2013 4:12:01 PM

Is this strait to dvd? It's hard to tell. Some parts look cool but for the most part it looks really boring. That lightening bolt scene looked really fake. All this trailer did for me is make me want to see a trailer for  the Rocks version!

MRWAYNE0'S MANIACAL PERSONA