All Muenster's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,774

DEVOURED Trailer (Article) - 8/17/2014 11:13:53 PM

I'll bring the VCR and some brewskys.

Star Wars - Original and Unaltered Trilogy Coming to Blu-ray (Article) - 8/17/2014 11:10:42 PM

Jinkies, three times? Why?! Really, once should have been enough. At least you knew what you were getting into.

Star Wars - Original and Unaltered Trilogy Coming to Blu-ray (Article) - 8/17/2014 7:48:12 AM

Trust me Miner49... as someone who actually watched it happen on TV in 1978, it was and remains truly terrible. Terrible in a way that 1970's tackiness could only deliver.

As Pinhead from Hellraiser would say; This is not for your eyes child.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 2:54:01 PM

Also overseas markets can redub and edit the terrible acting to make it fit thier native tongues. (German, and Dannish dubs are actually pretty well done) What's better, non-english speakers can view subtitled versions of Bay trainwrecks, that when translated may read as well as Shakespeare.

On second thought... How would Shakespeare describe and narrate a Trainwreck?

The Expendables 3 Movie Clip - Bike Jump (Article) - 8/7/2014 6:08:44 AM

I'm of the mind that the film was intentionally leaked to guage interest.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2014 5:52:51 AM

This film seems a bit contrived and low budget, but hey... All profit driven Filmmakers discovered that religious people will go to the movies if one will just pander to their tastes, but then again that is the case with so many forms of entertanment.

That silly movie, 'God's not Dead', made 62 million on a 2 million budget. Let that sink in.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2014 5:44:24 AM

'The End' was a pretty funny take on the whole judean/christian rapture mythos.

Bill Murray for Disney's The Jungle Book (Article) - 8/3/2014 1:49:29 AM

I like Bill Murray, but only John Goodman can be Baloo Bear.

The Jungle Book Adds Christopher Walken (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:06:10 PM

Only John Goodman can be Baloo Bear.

GOTHAM - MOVIE TRAILER (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:07:20 AM

Alas, can't be jealous... as I have I no children of my own to exploit.

MUENSTER'S MANIACAL PERSONA