All NDorado's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The 10 Goofiest Movie Monsters (Article) - 3/14/2012 1:31:55 PM

Killer Santa Claus from Silent Night Deadly Night

Chucky from Child's Play

FionaScott (Profile) - 2/21/2012 8:33:21 AM

Check out The Forgiveness of Blood by director Joshua Marston.  Amazing European film.

TV Wasteland: Happy Holidays (Article) - 12/19/2011 7:41:44 AM

I liked Beauty and the Beast, but greatest animated movie ever made?  I beg to differ.  Have you seen Lion King?  The Incredibles?  Iron Giant?  Princess Mononoke?  Akira?

TV Wasteland: %u2018Twas the Week Before Christmas (Article) - 12/14/2011 12:36:08 PM

The best version of "A Christmas Carol" was the one starring George C. Scott.

TV Wasteland: Happy Turkey Day (Article) - 11/21/2011 12:20:47 PM

I thought Dark of the Moon was the best in the Transformers trilogy, but that's just me.

The 7 Scariest Clowns (Article) - 10/31/2011 7:14:21 AM

Bozo the Clown always freaked me out.  Google him if you don't know who I'm talking about.

5 Great Things About Episodes I-III (Article) - 9/13/2011 7:43:14 AM

Empire Strikes Back is probably the only movie in the saga without all the flaws that not just the prequels but even Return of the Jedi and to a lesser extant A New Hope share as well.

I think our main problem with the Prequels is our high expectations, years and years of imagining what Episodes I, II, and III should be and then the movies themselves not living up to what we had in mind.

If Episodes VII, VIII, and IX ever get made and kick royal a$$, the flaws of the prequels will be forgotten because the great Star Wars saga will progress to NEW chapters and adventures that no one has imagined yet rather than dwelling on the past and trying to fill every nook and cranny of the back story.

Time to move on to continue the story on film instead of just in expanded universe novels.

The Top 16 Most Important Video Games of All Time (Article) - 9/8/2011 9:24:08 AM

Thanks for including Myst.  The world presented in that game totally grabbed my attention.  It's been tough to recapture that type of puzzle-solving gameplay with the awesome atmospherics.  It's own sequels didn't even come close.

TV Wasteland: They%u2019re Remaking What?! (Article) - 9/6/2011 8:54:19 AM

I still don't understand why everybody loves Strange Days so much.  Have any of you actually SEEN it?  Boring, derivative, and not that good.  There's a reason it flopped at the box office and never really picked up much as a "cult fave" on video either.  But critics keep lauding it as some great unappreciated movie.  Bah.

Fall TV Preview (Article) - 8/31/2011 12:43:18 PM

Tried to post this before:

What about American Horror Story?  Or Ringer?  I think Person of Interest is definitely genre.

Looking forward to mid-season replacement Alcatraz!  And Guillermo del Toro's new version of the Hulk coming to ABC hopefully in 2012.

NDORADO'S MANIACAL PERSONA