All NDorado's Comments

10 Biggest Franchises of All Time (Article) - 6/9/2011 7:48:50 AM

Number of films is not the true measure of a franchise's worth.  Saw being TIED with Star Wars???  That's just rediculous.  A BILLION-PLUS dollar franchise does not even compare to the Saw franchise.  What is the merchandising and marketing and ancillary-sales potential for Saw compared to Star Wars?  That's just ridiculous.

Best Superhero Origins Stories (Article) - 6/1/2011 12:18:56 PM

DaForce, there was a two-part episode in the Hulk tv series in which the military chased Banner.  I think it was the storyline that had the crashed meteor that emitted gamma rays that caused the Hulk to be stuck in mid-transformation.  One of my favorites.

TV Wasteland: Wastey, Wastey Wasteland (Article) - 5/31/2011 11:48:06 AM

Game of Thrones is one of the greatest TV series on the air.  And bravo to HBO for staying so faithful to George R.R. Martin's original novel, instead of dumbing it down.

Best Superhero Origins Stories (Article) - 5/31/2011 11:40:40 AM

The TV version of the Hulk got so many things right, but also fell into a terrible trap of predictable storylines.  I hope the rumored Guillermo del Toro produced TV series happens!

10 Most Accurate Onscreen Superheroes (Article) - 5/5/2011 6:27:48 AM

Good list.  All the while I was thinking, "Christopher Reeve's Superman better be number one" and you didn't let me down.

I second jjpintar326's sentiment: Rest in peace, Jackie Cooper.

Level Up! Playstation Network Still Down and We Review Dynasty Warriors 7 (Article) - 4/28/2011 8:45:41 AM

I'm not impressed with PlayStation's Move.  I hope they don't delay traditional games for the PS3 in a misguided attempt to make them Move compatible.

Why Networks Suck for Genre TV (Article) - 4/21/2011 8:34:29 AM

I'm sort of glad these hit genre shows are on pay television and not on free broadcast TV.  Can you imagine a watered down True Blood, or Walking Dead, or Game of Thrones, or Camelot?  Cable networks have more creative liberties, which makes their programs all the more appealing.

10 Fictional Vacation Destinations (Article) - 4/13/2011 7:51:37 AM

Fantasy Island is the most glaring omission.  Who wouldn't want to go to an island where your greatest wish can come true.

Also, the planet from Star Trek's "Shore Leave" episode.

Pandora from Avatar would also be a beautiful place to vacation (before the military razed portions of it)

The 10 Worst Superhero Costumes in TV and Film (Article) - 4/6/2011 9:00:31 AM

No reference to the awful Bat-nipples?

The 10 Greatest Genre Monologues (Article) - 8/19/2010 6:38:37 AM

Excellent list.  I also like Sylvester Stallone's speech as John Rambo at the end of FIRST BLOOD.

NDORADO'S MANIACAL PERSONA