All NotAFan's Comments

TV Wasteland: Happy Turkey Day (Article) - 11/21/2011 6:19:12 PM

IMPORTANT TV  SCHEDULE INFORMATION: BEN10 & GENERATOR REX 1 HOUR CROSSOVER EVENT: 7pm EST on CARTOON NETWORK 11/25 FRIDAY!

"It’s Thanksgiving and while we don’t have any specific TV event to single out, ..." REALLY ROB? REALLY! WHATS THAT UP THERE HUH? WHAT IS IT? DANGIT ROB! Why do I have to do your job for you? WHY?

Fishburne Boards Man of Steel (Article) - 8/4/2011 4:34:10 AM

Wow Ponyboy! No real Superman fan would be for this! SO I guess you're just worried about being PC! Your life must be a baffling document making sure never to utter a word that might upset people's delicate sensibilities! I feel sorry for the burden that you are carrying! You've bought into the Bulls**t! That racism is OK as long as its only against white people! Because they deserve it right! Hmmm I feel sorry for you! You're just another PC zombie! You don't know no better! Besides You are really talking out of your A$$! They wouldn't have to change Black Panther's origin much! All they would have to say is that he is his adopted son! Thats it! One line! Its the same stupid trick when they changed Bosley from Charlie's Angels from white to black saying that the white Bosley was adopted and Bernie Mac was his brother! I could even argue that it works better in some ways because it can be used to call his legitimacy to the throne into question! This makes for better dramtic conflict as he picks up his father's mantle, as he is conflicted as whether he deserves it and makes people challenge his right to the throne! Forcing him to prove to the people and his challengers that he should be king! It works better thematically then just having him straight up inherit it through blood! So should we make Black Panther white? NO? Why? Oh thats right you can only make white characters black but not black characters white! My mistake! Carry on!

Fishburne Boards Man of Steel (Article) - 8/4/2011 1:09:48 AM

Most of you are missing the point! Its that they took an extablished white character and made him black just for the hell of it! Perry White is white in the comic! Changing him to black is a slap in the face to all the comicbook fans! If they wanted toi include a black character they could have done that easily without messing without any of the established characters! they're just F***ing with us because they can! Let them make the Black Panther white in a movie and I bet you wouldn't shutup about it! If they got Robert Downet Jr to play Black Panther I bet you'd all be crying how racist it was! But changing a white character to black isn't racist? You can't have it both ways! I say we keep all comic book characters the ethnicity they are inteded to be, whether it be white or black!

Buffy/Angel: Where Are They Now? Part 3 (Article) - 8/4/2011 12:55:41 AM

I'm trying hard to care about these "where are they now" articles!..................... NOPE! Sorry I don't care!

Biggest Transformers Face Palm Moments (Article) - 6/30/2011 4:39:24 AM

If you saw the Glen Whitmann character being funny and automatically thought of it as being racist just because he was doing what comedic characters are supposed to do, then it seems to me that you are the racist one! Just because hes black and a coward, it has to be racist! It can't just be that he is a man who is a coward! You have to see him as black! You sir are the reason that racism continues today! Tell me sir do watch Scooby Doo and say that Hanna Barbera is racist against Hippies and dogs? OR do you think that Scooby is supposed to represent black people like you seem to think the alien robots in transformers do?

TMNT Reboot Finds M:I Writers (Article) - 6/8/2011 2:29:33 PM

Another freaking reboot so freaking soon! Gimme a break! There are so many untapped cartoons that could be adapted meanwhile they keep adapting the same properties over and over again!  What about Space Ghost? I mean he is ghost that shoots lazers! A-GHOST-THAT-SHOOTS-LAZERS! How has that not been made into a movie yet?

Mania Review: Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (Article) - 5/2/2011 2:23:52 AM

Actually Dylan Dog came out in 1986, so if anything all these other people are actually ripping him off (except for Kolchak)! Maybe hes the one who should everybody else!

5 Great PSA Comics (Article) - 3/2/2011 5:37:12 AM

You tell him Cap.! I'm so sick off the entire world blaming the USA for all their problems! Yet the first chance they get they come straight to the USA! LIke this French guy I know! He's always compalinging about how Americans are fat, lazy, pathetic idiots, yet he chooses to live in America! Yeah well we weren't so lazy when we saved your *$$ in WWII, were we! Would never say that to his face of course, but I think it!

Nemesis Gets Screenwriter (Article) - 2/12/2011 6:58:36 PM

Mark MIllar totally sold out on Wanted where he let them take away their costumes, etc. and then pretended like it was no big deal! I'm guessing he sells out here too and just makes him a run of the mill assassin and completely ruins the movie!

Young Justice: Infiltrator (Article) - 2/12/2011 6:56:32 AM

I like the show for the most part! The only things I don't like really is the signature laugh they gave Robin for whne he disappears! Its just stupid, annoying and out of character! Also I don't like how they changed Superboy's personality! Unlesss this is supposed to be a different Superboy incarnation, that I'm unaware of! The one I know is not dark and brooding but more of a jokester! Also I don't like how they changed the personality of Green Arrow! In the comicbook and in most TV interpretations he is an @ssh*le! That is his one major defining characteristic and why I've always hated him! Here they make him out like he is the nice guy of The Justice League! That is not the case! I don't want people to start liking him because he is an @ssh*le and should be shunned by all!

NOTAFAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA