All NotAFan's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

FanCasting Friday: She-Hulk (Article) - 2/12/2011 6:44:50 AM

I guess none of you people have heard of Amazon Eve! Look her up and be both shocked and amazed! She would be perfect casting! No photoshop there! It's all real!

Gosling Leads LOGAN'S RUN? (Article) - 2/12/2011 3:56:38 AM

NO not  Ryan Gosling! I hate that d!(k. If this is sh*t, then I'm sure NIck Cage will be somewhere in this! He's in every sh*tty movie nowadays!

Andrea Roman On All-Star Superman Casting (Article) - 2/12/2011 3:43:50 AM

Anthony LaPaglia as Lex Luthor? Really? I'm getting a little tired of this lady's mis-casting characters! Whatever she had, she's lost it! She sees someone on TV she wants to work with and hires them, regardless of whether they're right for the part! Just retire already, B*t(h!

10 Movies That Should Have Sucked But Didn't (Article) - 1/12/2011 3:49:05 AM

Forget Slither & Monster Squad! You know what really sucks is all these freakin' lists! I wouldn't have a problem with one or two but for the love of JEBUS; How many do you need! This site has really gone down hill! Hey I have an idea for an article "Ten reasons that all these list articles suck"!

TV Wasteland: An Ode to the Guest Star (Article) - 11/28/2010 10:16:33 PM

Hello? Where is the listing for the new animated series Transformers Prime on Hub (a new Hasbro owned basic cable network)? It starts with a five night mini series starting on Monday November 29th, at either 6 pm or 6:30 pm EST, (not sure which) that is supposed to be followed by a full season! Also HUB has the new show GI JOE: Renegades! Apparently it already started airing and I missed it! THANKS A LOT MANIA! Anyway only a few episodes of JOE have already aired! You can probably catch them on a replay! How do you guys at Mania not know this? It's your job! DO your job instead of just filling space with your sh! y lists! If I want to read a website that just full of lists I'll read Cracked! I come here for news and reviews and you seem to falling at that! I spit on your review roundup sh! ! *PATOOIE*

BOB HOWARD: PLUMBER OF THE UNKNOWN #1 Review (Article) - 11/8/2010 12:59:15 AM

Sounds like a fun read! Does he charge extra for the monster killing or does that just count as labor?

BOND 23 Release Set? (Article) - 11/5/2010 3:56:02 PM

F*** the books! This Bond is S***! Bring back the sly fox bond with the cool gadgets not this hamfisted meathead! "Hey girlie come in my room and help me look for my pen"! Way to seduce a girl, Jackass! What'd you do go to the Mike Tyson school of Seduction! This guy is the worst bond since Lazenby! And BTW Bond don't fall in love and he certainly doesn't go all Emo of some dead Wh*re! Bond F***s the Wh*re's sister at the funeral! And before anyone says it, yes I know he falls in love in the books! Like I said F*** the books! If I want the inferior book Bond I go read em! I spit on this Bond! *PATOOIE*

Latest YOGI BEAR Trailer (Article) - 11/5/2010 3:29:30 PM

The movie no one was waiting for! Seriously though that trailer was pretty much what every episode of Yogi Bear was like! I loved Yogi Bear as a kid but any problem you have with this movie would go back to the original show, because the writing seems to be of a similar quality! What pisses me off though is that they have Dan Ackroyd and Justin Timberlake voicing the characters! I mean why? they don't sound like the characters and are obviously straining to sound like them! It would have made more sense to cast people who actual sound like the characters! But maybe I'm the crazy one!

25 Cool Cosplay Pics from NYCC (Article) - 10/10/2010 3:14:36 AM

Whos the moron who took all the sh**y out of focus pictures? I can't see sh** goddammit!

Burke & Hare Trailer Online (Article) - 10/5/2010 4:40:28 PM

Looks like a retread of "I sell the dead" but without the supernatural twist!

NOTAFAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA