All ObiWannaJones's Comments

Arrow: The Promise Review (Article) - 3/7/2014 11:08:35 AM

my only beef is Caity cant act worth a damn.  Still, everything really clicks on this show.

The Spring of '84: This is Spinal Tap (Article) - 3/3/2014 11:26:16 AM

Fear Not, Tapheads:  Michael Bay is doing a remake/reboot of This is Spinal Tap as we speak . . .

Shock-O-Rama: Voyage of the Rock Aliens (Article) - 2/16/2014 4:06:38 PM

Whatever happened to Pia Zadora?  Why the heck do I even care?

RoboCop Clip vs. ED-209 (Article) - 1/23/2014 4:12:42 PM

Wiseguy, prior to that shot in the balls,  it was only known by the number 209.

Marvel One-Shot Preview: All Hail The King (Article) - 1/17/2014 9:06:10 AM

I feel your pain, Cap, Like VCRs and DVDs, the prices have come down dramatically. I bought an incredible Samsung BluRay at Costco for $49 at Christmas. The regular price was $79.  It was even preloaded with apps like Hulu and Netflicks (which I dont use because of personal budgeting).

I don't think extras like the One Shots will start showing up on DVDs anytime soon, since the next big trend is moving toward cloud storage of entertainment (and I'm too old to keep up)

Arrow: Blast Radius Review (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:59:27 AM

The sad part is that it may not be makeup and clothing.  Katie Cassidy is a beautiful woman with curves. Lets hope she isn't another hollywood actress/model consumed (literally) by an eating disorder.

Cranston Talks Godzilla (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:52:02 AM

Just don't feed him fish.  Please God, no fish . . .

1966 Batman TV Series Arrives in 2014 (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:43:00 AM

Can't wait to see Ben Affleck do the Batusi in 2015!

First NEW Doctor Who Series 8 Photo (Article) - 1/7/2014 9:23:11 AM

Well then, at least Doctor Who has a chance at saving his career.  BTW:  I fell in love with Jenna Coleman in her 5 second appearance in Captain America. Lovely girl.

Lawrence Kasdan Writing Boba Fett Movie? (Article) - 1/7/2014 9:20:51 AM

Personally, I cant think of a more fitting way for me to die than to get eaten by a giant vagina . . . .

OBIWANNAJONES'S MANIACAL PERSONA