All Ozymandas's Comments

A.I.M. in Iron Man 3 (Article) - 6/6/2012 5:16:42 AM

I never really saw it mentioned anywhere, but there is a building with a Roxxon sign on it in the background during the Iron Man/Iron Monger fight at the end of the original film. Nothing was never done with that. So even though this AIM building probably means we'll see some AIM presence, I wouldn't take it as a guarantee.

The Geek Life: 5 Geek Movie Questions (Article) - 6/6/2012 5:10:48 AM

Superman 2: Lex Luthor is the greatest criminal mind of our age. Also, his schemes may have a greater end game than made known. Who's to say that Australia is not perfectly positioned to be top dog within his new world order?

Dinosaurs vs. Aliens for Sonnenfeld (Article) - 5/16/2011 6:25:13 AM

Looks very cool to me, even before I noticed Morrison's involvement. Only drawback could be lack of dialogue.

Scarlett-less G.I. JOE Sequel? (Article) - 3/8/2011 8:50:08 AM

I'm not much of a GI Joe fan but Scarlett and the Baroness got me into the theathres to check out the first one, turd that it was. Yanking them sure sounds like a bone-headed move to me..

Even More Spider-Man Photos (Article) - 2/5/2011 5:42:00 AM

What BunyonSnipe said re: eyes. The rest of the costume looks inspired by Ross' design as well. I hate it. Earth-2 Future Spider-Man.

Lois Lane Casting Game Heats Up (Article) - 2/2/2011 6:56:54 AM

I could get behind Biel, McAdams or Ackerman, not the other two. Unless we're talking literally, in which case all 5 make the cut. ;)

Lois Lane Latest - Olivia Wilde Joins Potential List (Article) - 2/2/2011 6:48:08 AM

She's a great actress, looks the part and is smokin' hot. Overexposure shmoverexposure. Make it so!

COWBOYS & ALIENS Trailer Online (Article) - 11/18/2010 11:25:24 AM

SPIDER-MAN: good casting. I could see the new movie(s) being really good. The perfect trilogy, IMHO, should include elements from all those great 70s stories including: Doc Ock  & the death of Captain Stacy, Gwen Stacy discovers Pete is Spidey & gets killed by the Green Goblin, Harry gets mixed up with drugs, May Jane is introduced & the classic Sinister Six. NO Venom, please.

TRAILERS: AWESOME! I wasn't expecting this today.

YOUNG JUSTICE: DC's been kicking Marvel's ass in the animation department. This is direct-to-DVD quality; let's hope they keep it up throughout this series. I've been enjoying The Avengers cartoon & I'm 1/10 as much a fan of the titans, but this looks 5x better. I had no idea this was only a week away. Did anybody else KNOW that Killer Frost & Captain Cold were coming after they saw Icicle? :)

COWBOYS & ALIENS: I don't know anything about the comics but this looks great and promises to hold surprises for me. Great cast. Olivia Wilde looks great. I just love the idea of the mash-up.

Here's GREEN LANTERN! (Article) - 11/18/2010 10:52:27 AM

It doesn't matter to me if the Avengers are based out of the west coast for this movie, as long as they're NOT operating out of an Avengers Mansion, Avengers Tower or WCA compound. If they're headquartered in the SHIELD helicarrier, Stark's place or a transplanted Triskellion, that would be OK.

5 DC Comics We Want on TV (Article) - 11/17/2010 10:32:28 AM

Booster Gold is hardly street level (your tag line?).

The best Booster Gold series I can imagine would follow the current series, featuring Rip Hunter & involving multiverse-hopping through the DCU. As cool it would be to see in live-action, it would work best as an animated series, imho.

OZYMANDAS'S MANIACAL PERSONA