All Pendragon0's Comments

Much Ado About Nothing Trailer (Article) - 3/8/2013 7:36:02 AM

More!  Give me more!!

Much Ado About Nothing Trailer (Article) - 3/8/2013 7:35:25 AM

I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Two New G.I. JOE Spots (Article) - 3/3/2013 8:52:55 PM

Mreh.

Super Bowl 2013 Trailers (Article) - 2/4/2013 5:42:24 AM

Cumberpatch (or however you spell it) may not be Khan, but after that little comment, I'd bet my last dollar he IS a genetic augment.

Super Bowl 2013 Trailers (Article) - 2/4/2013 5:37:25 AM

I was hoping for at least a tease of Thor.

Comicscape: Superior Spider-Man, High Crimes, The Origin of He-Man (Article) - 2/3/2013 9:22:12 PM

I've read the six issues of the DC reboot of MOTU, and they are GOOD.  No camp, very mature storyline, well told, excellent art work.  SPOILERS!!!!!  There are some major reboots to some of the characters and ONE VERY MAJOR DEATH.  It's worth a read.

Pacific Rim CES Trailer (Article) - 1/8/2013 6:32:57 AM

...Thanks for the imagery, Wise.  Gotta walk around with the picture of your 'how many stars does this movie get' wang in my head.  lol

G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer #3 (Article) - 12/13/2012 4:13:33 AM

I've made my feelings on this clear, repeatedly.  So, I'm going to do it again.  They brought in Larry Hama as a consultant, who wrote the damned bible on G.I.Joe.  The Marvel comic, the Devil's Due comic, the IDW comic, AND those little dossiers on the back of the action figure packaging.  And then they ignored everything he said.  Movie sucked, hard.  I see less than no reason to expect this one to do better, given everything we know about it this one.

Pacific Rim Trailer (Article) - 12/13/2012 4:02:26 AM

Wonder why the two pilots perform the same actions?

Oblivion Trailer (Article) - 12/9/2012 6:48:14 PM

I respect Wiseguy's judgement in all things Geeky (BTW, if you haven't read Geek Wisdom, it's worth a read!), but as I said, my judgement was a cynical one...based both on recent dealings with my fellow human beings...and one Hollywood's inability to come up with an original idea.

PENDRAGON0'S MANIACAL PERSONA