All Phetus's Comments

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/25/2014 8:55:55 PM

he looks like Dr. Doom with the hood up.

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/23/2014 12:40:25 PM

they claim this show is about Gordon, and the rise of Gothams most famous villians. So lets see how the villians look and how their origins are handled. I wonder if they'll have a young Barbara Gordon in the show.

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/29/2013 8:40:28 AM

I always thought that Common would make a good John Stewart, if only for a cameo, and its safe to say he's a lot cheaper/easier to get than Denzel.

Mania Interview: Kristen Bell (Article) - 11/25/2013 1:58:54 PM

not that it truly matters because she has come so far since then, but "Veronica MARS" was the name of that first show. Being that shes from my area, I gotta support the hometown talent, despite the fact that Dax Shepard is a horrible actor and he's from Michigan too.

IRON MAN 3 IMAX Poster (Article) - 3/19/2013 6:33:59 PM

I can only hope that Ben Kingsley utters the line "You Been Here Four Hour! You Go Now!" when he attacks Stark.

Masters of the Universe Blu-ray Review (Article) - 10/10/2012 9:49:13 PM

This was a gem from my childhood, and in recent years I even tried my hand at writing a more faithful script for a MOTU film, just for my own writing amusement. But this film definitely had a lot more in common with the New Gods property than with the actual toy line or animated series that it inspired.

Wonder Woman on the CW (Article) - 9/6/2012 9:47:54 PM

At this point, it seems that the cinematic comic book universe is ruled by Marvel. With the exception of Nolan's Batman (which has no real place in the comic book world that they wanted to create leading up to a Justice League film)

Smallville was a decent show, and I'm excited about Arrow, hoping that DC can at the very least take the small screen universe. They should have shows about each of the Justice League members, and pull them together in a film.

Or they could end up bombs like the Birds of Prey series, and the scrapped Greysons show. I guess Batman just wasn't meant to exist on TV in a serious non-campy nature.

Female Expendables? (Article) - 8/18/2012 9:33:30 AM

Thats a decent list. You can also add:  Lucy Lawless, Rhona Mitra, Pam Grier, Carrie-Ann Moss, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Lucy Liu, and Brigittte Nielsen for shits n giggles

Kick Ass 2 Casting (Article) - 8/14/2012 9:41:50 PM

If this is anything like the graphic novel it WILL get an R Rating. The story features mass murder, gang-rape, and lynching.

Thomas Jane's Punisher short (Article) - 7/18/2012 9:01:41 AM

Maybe i havent read all the comments in length, and I don't mind Jane as the Punisher, as you said by default. But I gotta agree that Perlmans performance was awesome, and it could've been a JD promo. But there are some technical issues. Are we to believe that a bottle of Jack, while heavy wouldn't shatter after being used to bludgeon 6 guys to death? and secondly, JD is 80 proof at best, and far from as flammable as the people who made this movie would have you believe.

PHETUS'S MANIACAL PERSONA