All Pkazmania's Comments

Mania Review: Pacific Rim (Article) - 7/12/2013 9:07:05 AM

I can't wait to see this! Del Toro is one my favorite directors, and he's a great story teller. Besides Jax & Clay from Sons Of Anarchy are in it!

Youre Next: Official Trailer (Article) - 3/29/2013 6:29:41 PM

I agree trollman, this is just like all the other poopy horror movies that came out lately.

Branded Trailer (Article) - 6/1/2012 6:57:57 PM

Not only is this quite similar to "They Live", It's just like "Supernatural"s storyline this last season.

Mania Review: Mirror Mirror (Article) - 3/30/2012 3:23:55 PM

It would take more than an A- review for me to watch this turd. Roberts is annoying and I can't stand Collins over grown eye brows, and the fact she looks like her father but with breast and hair. Also Armmie Hammer sucks ass. But if you take those factors out, this film still looks lame.

Breaking Dawn Enjoys Strong Start (Article) - 11/21/2011 9:01:28 AM

I'm stuck going to see this today. Lucky me! I just wished that they had tried to make decent special effects or some eye candy for the poor men like me stuck seeing this rubish. Nothing against Kstew, ever since "Panic Room"  I still think she's a boy. Oh well it makes my Sweeetie happy, so that in return she will make me happy.

Two Darkest Hour Featurettes (Article) - 11/21/2011 8:53:52 AM

Kind of looks like a turd.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 8:51:34 AM

Yes it is a pic of Dent.  They will probably explain that in the movie. I like the idea that it takes place 8 years later. I have high hopes for this movie, hopefully they won't be smashed.

Amazing Spider-Man Reshoot Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 8:45:21 AM

I agree it's a bit early for a revamp of Spiderman. But after Spidey 3, I don't think the studio had any other choice. Sony needs a cash cow, so they went back to good old Spidey. I have to say I'm kind of looking forward to this interpetation of Spiderman. Nothing against Raimi's series but I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Especially 3.

First RAVEN Trailer Online (Article) - 10/7/2011 4:57:35 PM

Looks kind of cool. I get a "Sleepy Hollow" like vibe from it.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon DVD Set (Article) - 9/9/2011 4:39:40 PM

I was hoping for an option to view the movie with out Shia LeDouche and family. Then the movie has a chance to be good.

PKAZMANIA'S MANIACAL PERSONA