All RantMaster's Comments

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer (Article) - 10/30/2013 9:44:35 AM

Well I dont have high hopes for this based on this trailer did'nt really do anything for me other than ensure that it will be viewed for free.  After so many missed oppurtunites with this franchise I just cant get very hyped up about it.  I just dont feel like the people behind the scenes really get the xmen.

Justice League: War - Trailer (Article) - 10/29/2013 6:51:55 AM

I get more excited about WB/DC animated films than I do for the live action stuff all of them have been fun except maybe Superman Unbound.  They definitley top Marvel in the animation category and Calamity Johnson I do agree with you that I liked the shared universe in all of the Dini/Timm cartoons as it made for some really fun episodes.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Asset Review (Article) - 10/15/2013 11:43:08 AM

I agree with all the haters on here.  THis show is sooo meh.  Pretty boring and I do like Arrow and Sleepy Hollow way better.

Batman: Arkham Origins Knightfall Pack (Article) - 9/27/2013 6:37:25 AM

I wonder if the classic tv costume comes with hairy nipples showing through and all.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/18/2013 9:21:03 AM

Sarcastic my comments were really for the ones who make it out to be like this is the worst thing that ever happened and their childhood heroes have been raped.  Ive lived through tons of crappy comic book movies and have learned to just take them with a grain of salt.  I used to have nerdgasms until my glasses were nerd glazed with nerd jizz over movie trailers like Ghost RIder, Daredevil and Fantastic Four but now realize that my childhood dreams of what could be are in the hands of men who's only concern is thier own bottom line.  It's sad but we may never get the bad ass Batman that we all want and deserve but never the less I don't hoist the responsibility on Ben Aflecks shoulders.  Inevitably it may own everyone and we will all sit down hold hands and sing the batman theme song together(Wearing bat cowls Gregorian Chant Style)   If you've ever listened to Kevin SMiths smodcast before the least you can say about him is that he is a fan and if he's got Ben Afleck's ear then maybe he can place some needed nerd influence within him.  Just my 2 cents.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 12:57:19 PM

Yes please stop the conniption fits about BatFLeck.  Sorry but he pretty much fits the bill physically for Bruce Wayne.  I just think that a lot of it is jealousy from most fan boys especially the ones who think they should have cast Keaton.  You haters look in the mirror at your man boobs and have to lay down next to your butta faced wives and Ben looks and sees billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne and Jennifer Garner.  Get a life and prepare to hand over your money to WB like everyone else.

Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Clip (Article) - 9/9/2013 5:24:00 AM

What's wrong with throwing the fanboys a bone every once in a while.   I watched this show and found it too much like Avengers Assemble and Spiderman.  Whoever the hell Man of Action is he sure cant write worth a damn(Spiderman being the best thing hes done)   The only things Marvel has done animation wise that I rewatch is Hulk vs Wolverine and Planet Hulk.  Yes they were violent and awesome and I loved every minute of it.  They were aimed at adults.  After seeing those I find it hard to go back to dumbed down characterizations aimed at kids.

Mania Review: Riddick (Article) - 9/6/2013 12:58:21 PM

Inner Sanctum, No 59 percent is far from an F on Rotten tomatoes you need to grade them with a curve.  There have been plenty of decent movies that the snobby critics on that site did not like.   I mean KIck ASS 2 got a 28% but was it really that bad.  I enjoyed it.  Go look at the summer movie score guide and if you agree with them you do but I personally see a lot of scores that just dont add up.

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/23/2013 6:11:30 AM

For all you complaining about Batman age you need to relize that Im certain there wont be a scene in the movie that goes like this.  "Hello Im superman and im 25 years old"   "Well hello Im batman and I'm like 45 years old"   They want batman to look older but that doesnt mean that he is older.  Supes doesn't age like a normal human so he will always look younger than Bats.  And all this talk about Michael Keaton is just stupid. WB is shooting for a franchise not a one shot.  Affleck can pass for a lot yonger than 41 and yet can carry a square jaw in the mask and has the tall frame to give the character some weight.  He can probably bulk up pretty fast as well.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/19/2013 12:25:52 PM

Dodgy,

THal explains that when he is beating up the flash at the end says when he broke the time barrier it sent a ripple that slightly nudged events.  If WB doesnt leverage its' best animation shows in order to create awesome live action I may have to slap someone.

RANTMASTER'S MANIACAL PERSONA