All RedHood2010's Comments

5 Great PSA Comics (Article) - 2/28/2011 9:30:55 AM

They forgot the one from Batman - Seduction of the Gun with Tim Drake assigned to watch a gun dealer's daughter in High School, which doesn't end too well with the guns and gangs in schools.

V: Birth Pangs (Article) - 2/23/2011 5:27:37 PM

I agree this season is starting to pick up.  NOT GREAT, but getting better and I am looking to the next episode.

APOLLO 18 Teaser Trailer Revealed (Article) - 2/19/2011 4:06:08 PM

Looks good, will prob wait for DVD and give it a view with my boys.  They should find it 'interesting'.

Being Human: The End of the World as We Know It (Article) - 2/17/2011 8:23:16 AM

I was surprised with how much I enjoyed this US version.  I caught in by flipping channels and found myself watching the last 40 minutes.

The Cape: The Lich, Part 1 (Article) - 2/17/2011 8:21:32 AM

V is getting better these past 2 episodes and I am actually looking forward to next week to see what is going to happen.  As for the Cape, I shouldn't have tuned in for episode 2, but I wanted to see if it would rebound.  Nah....good riddens.

V: Concordia (Article) - 2/10/2011 6:21:29 PM

The tension never builds like it should and that is the disappointing part for me.  There is soo much hope and opportunity, but they can't make it stick.  And when it is time for the shot, she is on the phone...the only person on a phone.  HELLO!!!

X-Men: First Class Trailer Unveiled (Article) - 2/10/2011 6:17:55 PM

I dig the serious tone and the attempt for real emotion.  I am getting more interested.

Captain America Makes Empire Cover (Article) - 2/1/2011 6:49:08 AM

This should be sssweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

THE STAND Taken at Warner Bros. (Article) - 2/1/2011 6:47:39 AM

It has to be broken up.  One movie will not work or make sense.

Dench Confirms BOND Return (Article) - 1/28/2011 11:31:08 AM

I third the less on gadgets and more on reality.  I have really enjoyed D. Craig as Bond.  He doesn't make it look like an easy job.  There IS stress, bruises and consequences for choices.

REDHOOD2010'S MANIACAL PERSONA