All RedHood2010's Comments

V, No Ordinary Family On Path To Cancellation (Article) - 1/20/2011 12:20:07 PM

Not all the shows that get cancelled are bad shows.  I enjoyed Dark Skies back in the 90's on Saturday night, but they pulled it.  Bummer.

I want V to do better, but I agree it isn't getting stronger.  My family still watches, so we haven't given up yet.  lol

V, No Ordinary Family On Path To Cancellation (Article) - 1/20/2011 12:19:02 PM

Breaking: Catwoman, Bane confirmed for DARK KNIGHT (Article) - 1/19/2011 7:30:31 PM

After watching Hathaway 'move' around the lasers in Get Smart, oh yeah, she can play Catwoman.  Come on people.

As for Bane, this will be tricky.  From all the comics I read, the stories, Bane is a big man!  An Arnold type of upper body.  A guy the same size as Batman isn't going to work if they want him to 'hurt' Batman.  He has to have some kind of advantage.  AND he is street smart.  He either is being new to Gotham and wants to take Batman on or he is in the Muscle for hire mode and works for Rha.

SPIDER-MAN Video, Photos and News! (Article) - 1/19/2011 10:44:59 AM

And Hardy is playing Bane.

HOLMES 2 Set Footage Online (Article) - 1/19/2011 4:05:51 AM

I can't wait....was ready for #2 as soon as I finished the 1st movie.  RDJr and JL are great together.

Young Justice: Independence Day, Part 2 (Article) - 1/16/2011 5:02:53 AM

I enjoyed this 2 parter too.  Me and my 11 year old were laughing and enjoying the action.  I too felt the intro of Miss Martian was out of place.  I have to think that the adults plan on keeping an eye of Super Boy, knowing where he came from and that there still may be an issue with him turning or being controlled.  Looking forward to the next episode.

The Mechanic Advertisement Glitch (Article) - 1/15/2011 4:36:23 PM

Yep.  In the complete scheme of life, not that big of a deal.

Alien Prequel Becomes PROMETHEUS (Article) - 1/15/2011 1:19:05 PM

oh well...at first read, bummer. but to have an original story by ridley...great.

SPIDER-MAN! (Article) - 1/13/2011 4:51:06 PM

I will admit that I do like what I see.  Gritty, dirty, beat, tired...I like it.  Looking forward to more.

Young Justice: Independence Day, Part I (Article) - 1/12/2011 6:58:51 AM

I was pleased with it and it gives me something I can watch with my 11 year old.  Looking forward to part 2.

REDHOOD2010'S MANIACAL PERSONA