All Redshirt1's Comments

Simon Pegg for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/12/2014 12:10:40 PM

THe discussion of Yoda's race was on another article. THe quick answer is it has never officilly been listed what his species is. Another member of the race has appeared in both KOTOR and again (as a hologram) in the Old Republic. Years ago I played the Star Wars Role Playing Game, and it mentioned that Yoda's race was a Whill. However, it was years ago and my memory may be faulty. At any rate there is no official confirmation what species Yoda is.

Kingpin Cast for Daredevil Series (Article) - 6/11/2014 7:46:25 AM

I first I didn't recoginze the name and checked him out. Once I saw him I knew who he was. He is tallented, but not a large man. I expected they were going to find someone in the Michael Clarke Duncan size department. So body suit or CGI?

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 12:56:27 PM

Thanks mjc519.

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 8:06:13 AM

Was that Nathian Fillion doing the voice?

Batman: Arkham Knight -- Batmobile Battle Mode Gameplay (Article) - 6/10/2014 7:55:49 AM

Looks great. Thankfully it seems as if everybody in Gotham stays indoors at night, considering the amount of crazy driving and property damage happened for Batman to get to the location to engage the tanks.

The Twilight Zone: Essential Episodes (Article) - 6/9/2014 2:53:12 PM

This is great, but what I would love to see is a complete episode box set. Every season, every episode. I don't know if it would handle an upgrade to blueray well or not, but it is what I would love to have.Serling was a true master of the genre.

Live Action Beauty and the Beast Gets Director (Article) - 6/6/2014 8:13:56 AM

Strictly speaking if you include the Disney adapted plays then both Beauty and the Beast and Lion King are already live action. I guess Disney figures this is just a new way to market and make money off of franchises they already own. They can market a whole new line of merchandise while at the same time continue to make money off existing products based on the original material.

Doctor Strange Conjures Director (Article) - 6/5/2014 7:28:12 AM

I nominate Viggo Mortensen for Dr. Strange.

Star Wars: Episode VII 2014-2015 Calendar (Article) - 6/4/2014 6:58:43 AM

Could very well be. As I said it was years ago that I played the Role Playing game and came across the reference.

Star Wars: Episode VII 2014-2015 Calendar (Article) - 6/3/2014 11:38:21 AM

While there is not an official name for Yoda's species. Other members of the race have appeared in video games, most noteably Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and The Old Republic. In the Star Wars Role Playing Game I believe the species is refered to as a Will, but it has been years since I've played the game so I may be wrong, or it may be misspelled. However, the species shown with Abrams is not the same. It is too tall has a different head and eye shapes and no visible ears. If you compare it to the picture of Yoda (also shown above) you can see it is something else.

REDSHIRT1'S MANIACAL PERSONA