All Redshirt1's Comments

Are you S.H.I.E.L.D. or HYDRA material? (Article) - 8/22/2014 4:57:03 PM

Can't enter as I am Canadian. Guess I'll have to join the X-Men.

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Role (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:17:05 PM

Black Adam all the way. I think he would be amazing in the role.

Star Wars - Original and Unaltered Trilogy Coming to Blu-ray (Article) - 8/16/2014 6:21:25 PM

iredjay is correct that 20th Century Fox owns the rights to the first 6 films. However marketing the new Star Wars movies would be crucial to Disney. Most likely some kind of deal would be worked out between the two companies. In other words a big fat cheque issued to Fox.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/15/2014 6:52:26 PM

I hope that they have the armor actually work like armor should. In other words to diminish damage. After all what is the point of wearing armor at all if you can be taken out by a rock much less a blaster?

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/8/2014 6:19:50 PM

well truth be told that is exactly the reason.

Xavier: ok so Mystique is in Paris we need to locate her and stop her.

Sudden woosh

Sudden woosh

Quicksilver: ok that's done. What do we do for the rest of the movie?

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/8/2014 4:16:06 PM

well truth be told that is exactly the reason.

Xavier: ok so Mystique is in Paris we need to locate her and stop her.

Sudden woosh

Sudden woosh

Quicksilver: ok that's done. What do we do for the rest of the movie?

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/8/2014 5:09:35 AM

Everybody always wants more Quicksilver, but the danger to that, and the reason why many writers hate writing for speedsters, is that when done right they are pretty much unstoppable. Basically they can take out enemies before they even think about moving. This concept was handled very well in the prision scene.

Simon Pegg for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/12/2014 12:10:40 PM

THe discussion of Yoda's race was on another article. THe quick answer is it has never officilly been listed what his species is. Another member of the race has appeared in both KOTOR and again (as a hologram) in the Old Republic. Years ago I played the Star Wars Role Playing Game, and it mentioned that Yoda's race was a Whill. However, it was years ago and my memory may be faulty. At any rate there is no official confirmation what species Yoda is.

Kingpin Cast for Daredevil Series (Article) - 6/11/2014 7:46:25 AM

I first I didn't recoginze the name and checked him out. Once I saw him I knew who he was. He is tallented, but not a large man. I expected they were going to find someone in the Michael Clarke Duncan size department. So body suit or CGI?

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 12:56:27 PM