All Rizing's Comments

NEW Gotham Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 11:06:45 AM

Ben McKenzie makes a very cool Lt. Gordon. He's got a great look. It's very cool to finally see Harvey Bullock come to the live-action screen.

BIRDMAN - Official Teaser (Article) - 6/12/2014 5:13:59 PM

I really love it. I'm excited. I hope the movie is better than the trailer. Very much want to see Michael Keaton make an impact.

New Short List for Doctor Strange (Article) - 6/8/2014 9:41:19 PM

I think Benedict Cumberbatch would be a major coup as Dr. Strange. In the way that RDJ is for Tony Stark. Different personalities and vibes, but Cumberbatch is a major presence and he's got the chops. He's not as darkly handsome as Johnny Depp, but I wouldn't mind seeing him take on the role.

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/7/2014 12:38:23 PM

Well... I'm sure we'll still get a good movie. The spectre of this will pass. I'm disappointed that Marvel didn't reach out to Edgar Wright at the last. But, you know... onward.

McKay OUT of Ant-Man Director Race (Article) - 6/3/2014 7:24:34 PM

Dear Marvel Studios,

Call up Edgar Wright. Apologize to him. Rehire him to do Ant-Man. Relax your grip. You'll be so glad you did.

Sincerely,

Your Fans

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/1/2014 1:47:49 PM

Testing

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 5/31/2014 8:35:11 PM

Josh Brolin does look like he can deliver one iconic, grim scowl.

I'm still getting over Edgar Wright's exit, but I think this is the kind of exciting casting Marvel is becoming known for.

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/13/2014 8:47:18 PM

I guess. I've got nothing against Channing and I don't know why folks hate this guy. But I always expected Taylor Kitch to return.

Jackman for Wolverine 3 and X-Men Apocalypse? (Article) - 5/12/2014 9:33:53 AM

It's impressive that Jackman has played Wolverine now for almost 20 years. But I think the producers know that he's going to retire soon. I like his Wolverine. But the movies have not been outstanding for me.

Agreed with kinetoscope: It is a great time to be a fan boy.

Batman: Arkham Origins -- Cold, Cold Heart Launch Trailer (Article) - 4/22/2014 9:59:30 AM

I loved the first trailer. It was perfect. This is a bit of a step-up.

RIZING'S MANIACAL PERSONA