All Rizing's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Ghostbusters 3 Script to be Re-Worked (Article) - 2/26/2014 11:36:35 PM

You know, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is essentially Ghostbusters III. I don't know. I think Aykroyd should be satisfied with that. Wiki says it got great reviews.

@monkeyfoot: You're right, man. There's a TMZ video I found of Ernie Hudson talking about Ramis' death and he does say that it wouldn't work without him.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/22/2014 8:27:48 PM

The fact that there've been like 3 trailers in, like, 2 months doesn't give me the impression that Sony is very confident. I remember Warner Bros. overdid publicity for The Dark Knight Rises, which was the same year as The Avengers.

On the other hand, my heart is set that somehow Marvel Studios will get the rights back from Sony.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:07:45 AM

Yeah. I can't even see these guys getting a warm reception at Comic con.

I know there's a lot of overly smart people who will say it's impossible, but I think it's time for Marvel to somehow buy back the rights they gave to Fox. It's Marvel and Disney. Where there's a will,  there will likely be a way.

It's time for Marvel Studios to get back Fantastic Four, X-Men AND Spider-Man. I can't wait several years while they run these franchises into the ground to squeeze out the last dollar. I can't.

Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 2/19/2014 10:02:11 AM

I was pleasantly surprised. It looked like a lot of fun. I loved the music they used in the trailer, which had me laughing. Set the mood.

I hope we would at least get a hint of Thanos- a brief scene or something, somewhere in this film.

John Wesley Shipp for FLASH CW Series (Article) - 2/12/2014 5:02:26 PM

I'm glad they're giving Shipp some respect. I thought The Flash TV series deserved at least an honorable nod. Everybody just kinda forgot he played a superhero when he showed up on Dawson's Creek.

Gotham Casting: Penguin, Alfred, and More (Article) - 2/12/2014 4:59:24 PM

Sarah Essen was blond in the comic books. She and Gordon have a romance. Not that I'm terribly excited about this undertaking, but I like the fact that they decided to change it up with Essen as a black woman. Nice casting.

Unforgiven International TRAILER (Article) - 2/12/2014 4:55:49 PM

Oh, they showed this trailer a couple of years back. It looks very, very cool. And you got the incomparable Ken Watanabe in the Clint role. Risky move with an ethnic cast. Love it already!

Captain America 3 Update (Article) - 1/29/2014 2:22:54 AM

That's cool. I guess the Russo brothers would need to look at the overall cinematic story: what happens in Avengers 2 and after, to make an informed decision.

I think it's time for Red Skull to return. I only hope that Hugo Weaving can be pursuaded.

Gal Gadot Signed 3 Wonder Woman Picture Deal (Article) - 1/23/2014 5:11:44 PM

I've said before that if you watch Lynda Carter in the TV series, it's really hard not to be entranced with her. I realized the Wonder Woman of the comic books is somewhat different from Carter's interpretation, but she's such a lady that it bleeds through the role.

I'm sure Gal Gadot is coming with her A game, but I'm concerned that she'll be just another model/hottie that gets to look fierce and have some "Oh" fight moments. Carter may not have been Xena, but she was truly one in a million.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/19/2014 8:19:50 PM

Whatever the reason, I think it's good because what they're doing sounds like a desperate attempt to keep up/compete with Marvel. It went from being a sequel to some premature vehicle for JLA.

It may have nothing to do with money or schedules. They may just be getting serious about what they are doing. It would be absolute foolishness to move forward without taking a cue from how Marvel did it.

RIZING'S MANIACAL PERSONA