All Rizing's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: T.A.H.I.T.I. Review (Article) - 3/6/2014 2:50:53 PM

I didn't like that Coulson and his team shot and killed S.H.I.E.L.D. agents at the Guest House, when in the past they used stun weapons for past confrontations. And the beating that Melinda May gave Ian Quinn took points away for me. I'm not a prude, but I'm not feeling the whole abusing-my-power-because-I-can-and-because-my-emotions-justify-it thing. When people celebrate that, I get uncomfortable.

I love what Marvel is doing, despite the haters. But kill fellow S.H.I.E.L.D. agents without conscience and show an incapacitated blue man in a tube and everyone raves, "GOOD, STRONG SHOW!" What a strange and kind of ugly response.

They've all been good shows. T.A.H.I.T.I. was a great show, but it felt a little... out-of-character.

Looking forward to Lady Sif and Lorelei meeting Coulson.

Ghostbusters 3 Script to be Re-Worked (Article) - 2/27/2014 12:44:03 PM

Reboot Ghostbusters?

Some movies are just classic. Reboot it maybe 40 years from now when no one remembers or cares. Bill Murray and the gang set the tone. A reboot would be a hollow embarrassment.

Ghostbusters 3 Script to be Re-Worked (Article) - 2/26/2014 11:36:35 PM

You know, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is essentially Ghostbusters III. I don't know. I think Aykroyd should be satisfied with that. Wiki says it got great reviews.

@monkeyfoot: You're right, man. There's a TMZ video I found of Ernie Hudson talking about Ramis' death and he does say that it wouldn't work without him.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/22/2014 8:27:48 PM

The fact that there've been like 3 trailers in, like, 2 months doesn't give me the impression that Sony is very confident. I remember Warner Bros. overdid publicity for The Dark Knight Rises, which was the same year as The Avengers.

On the other hand, my heart is set that somehow Marvel Studios will get the rights back from Sony.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:07:45 AM

Yeah. I can't even see these guys getting a warm reception at Comic con.

I know there's a lot of overly smart people who will say it's impossible, but I think it's time for Marvel to somehow buy back the rights they gave to Fox. It's Marvel and Disney. Where there's a will,  there will likely be a way.

It's time for Marvel Studios to get back Fantastic Four, X-Men AND Spider-Man. I can't wait several years while they run these franchises into the ground to squeeze out the last dollar. I can't.

Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 2/19/2014 10:02:11 AM

I was pleasantly surprised. It looked like a lot of fun. I loved the music they used in the trailer, which had me laughing. Set the mood.

I hope we would at least get a hint of Thanos- a brief scene or something, somewhere in this film.

John Wesley Shipp for FLASH CW Series (Article) - 2/12/2014 5:02:26 PM

I'm glad they're giving Shipp some respect. I thought The Flash TV series deserved at least an honorable nod. Everybody just kinda forgot he played a superhero when he showed up on Dawson's Creek.

Gotham Casting: Penguin, Alfred, and More (Article) - 2/12/2014 4:59:24 PM

Sarah Essen was blond in the comic books. She and Gordon have a romance. Not that I'm terribly excited about this undertaking, but I like the fact that they decided to change it up with Essen as a black woman. Nice casting.

Unforgiven International TRAILER (Article) - 2/12/2014 4:55:49 PM

Oh, they showed this trailer a couple of years back. It looks very, very cool. And you got the incomparable Ken Watanabe in the Clint role. Risky move with an ethnic cast. Love it already!

Captain America 3 Update (Article) - 1/29/2014 2:22:54 AM

That's cool. I guess the Russo brothers would need to look at the overall cinematic story: what happens in Avengers 2 and after, to make an informed decision.

I think it's time for Red Skull to return. I only hope that Hugo Weaving can be pursuaded.

RIZING'S MANIACAL PERSONA