All Rizing's Comments

Gordon-Levitt on Ant-Man Rumors (Article) - 10/17/2013 9:36:31 AM

I said it before: Simon Pegg for Ant-Man. That would throw a different flavor we haven't seen yet.

C'mon Marvel.

Dinklage Not the Villain in X-Sequel (Article) - 10/2/2013 1:47:29 PM

I found Dinklage's comments interesting. It's not just leaders and politicians who subscribe to that view, but everyday people. I'm the type of guy that makes note of that. That arrogance is actually a common plague of society. "Do you. Screw everyone else." Then to ease our conscience, we compartmentalize that so we can fit in aspects of "good-deed-doing."

There is a definite right and wrong. It goes beyond society's ideals. There is a standard. That standard is made available if folks would open their hearts to it. God has a standard and it can't be fudged. I know because I've tried.

10 Choices for a Marvel Female Superhero Film (Article) - 9/30/2013 1:24:22 AM

She-Hulk is the only heroine on this list who proves even remotely interesting to see in live-action. Gina Carrano is perfect. But I think they would go with CGI. That would be a trip for Robert Downey, Jr. to interact and... flirt with.

Spider-Woman would just come off as a novelty. <Yawn>

Black cat without Spider-Man is Halle Berry's Catwoman without Batman.

Didn't Psylocke briefly appear in X3 and then dies?

I cannot think of a single Marvel comics heroine who would be exciting to see in their own movie. That's kinda sad.

Gotham TV Series Coming (Article) - 9/25/2013 1:05:42 PM

DC needs to slow down and plan this well. Playing catch-up just feels like a desperate attempt to compete. I want to see DC soar in quality.

Batman Begins Audition Reel (Article) - 9/23/2013 10:15:51 AM

That's not Val Kilmer's suit. Look at the blacked out bat insignia. That's George Clooney's suit.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 12:04:39 PM

World's Finest will always be a better title. Less juvenile.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 12:01:40 PM

Michael Keaton surprised everyone. Heath Ledger as the Joker too.

I don't care for Affleck as Batman. But, I'll wait. I think now he probably wants to prove folks wrong anyway.

What's really, really sad is the way folks on this board are cursing each other. At the end of the day, this is a comic book character and not your salvation. Folks wishing death on actors- and the hate storm. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You can't justify that foolishness. Just quit and grow up.

Diesel for 2nd Marvel Project (Article) - 9/9/2013 10:58:39 AM

I think the "merging of brands" could mean Spider-Man and Wolverine are going to be in Avengers 3. Some deal might be struck between studios. It sounds way too big to be anything less. Of course, I could be wrong.

If that's the case, I really wish Tobey Maguire was still playing Spider-Man.

Mania Exclusive Interview: Louis Leterrier (Article) - 9/9/2013 5:08:08 AM

I really wish that you asked him about The Incredible Hulk. Will he come back for a sequel? Does he want to use the Leader? What did he think of Mark Ruffalo and The Avengers?

Dalton for Alfred? (Article) - 8/28/2013 8:03:06 AM

@blankczech

I like cats too, but... "Mr. Pricklepants"??

I literally howled with laughter when I read that.

RIZING'S MANIACAL PERSONA