All RobertTrate's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Geek Life: Guardians of the Galaxy, Why it Works (Article) - 8/4/2014 7:55:07 AM

I love Farscape and love Guardians. Two different beasts with similiar themes.

The Geek Life: Guardians of the Galaxy, Why it Works (Article) - 8/2/2014 9:30:35 AM

shac, there is only so much Geekry one can do... the galactic side of Marvel has never been my fortay. Nice pic by the way! I want to go back and pick the trades. Thanks for the starting points!

The Geek Life: Guardians of the Galaxy, Why it Works (Article) - 8/2/2014 7:50:50 AM

Karas1, the series is GREAT! I'll post my interview with the leads on your facebook page. If you have Netlfix all of it is there!

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/30/2014 1:15:18 PM

Teaser Trailer, then a trailer, now a second trailer... hey it is up and running.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/28/2014 5:18:31 PM

I'm trying to post one for the foreign community we have. Often the US trailers are blocked for them. That includes Canada.

Mania box Office Report: If LUCY fell (Article) - 7/28/2014 12:12:47 PM

Never not had the choice. Which is somehting I didn't even think about. I live near a 15 with an IMAX and a 24. Both are REGALS and both run 3D and 2D of all new pictures. They even alternate for the IMAX from time to time.

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:21:16 AM

Both gone :(

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:04:31 AM

I'll keep posting them as I find them in case they start to come down.

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 1:30:48 PM

Cimmerian666 there is a lot news to report. A lot places to monitor. It is Comic Con week.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:23:13 AM

Sorry about that Maniacs!

ROBERTTRATE'S MANIACAL PERSONA