All RobertTrate's Comments

First Hercules: The Thracian Wars Photo (Article) - 7/10/2013 11:44:50 AM

Fixed Toran! Sorry hectic morning here at office. A nerf gun fight broke out.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Hologram Clip (Article) - 7/6/2013 7:24:47 PM

Guys, I've chatted with Andrea Romano about why they don't cast Conroy every time. It's the studio that makes the call. They want someone different.

DVD Shopping Bag: Stoker Blu-ray (Article) - 7/2/2013 9:09:45 AM

It's definetly a one time viewing. You see his style everywhere. What is amazing is who wrote the screenplay.

Mania Announces a SDCC exclusive from The Bridge Direct (Article) - 7/1/2013 10:00:58 AM

no clue millean

Wolverine: Origin - Title Sequence (Article) - 6/30/2013 2:53:45 PM

I see them as a fun road trip kind of thing now. Or a way to get a lazy friend to discover comics.

Enders Game Propaganda Posters (Article) - 6/30/2013 2:53:03 PM

Was out og the loop...

DVD Shopping Bag: Enter the Dragon 40th Anniversary Ultimate Collectors Edition (Article) - 6/25/2013 11:28:12 AM

Everything I got Keith was from the commentary by Heller. Sorry I did know who the fat guy was. I was proving a point about physcal prowess. Heller stated no one was hurt expcet Lee. Thanks for the 411 though. Again it was Heller hat stated that he had no ego on the film.

Star Wars Returns to Pinewood Studios (Article) - 6/23/2013 10:52:36 AM

Wiseguy, get used to it. I was given assignment to go to Germany. Star Wars Celebration News coming your way this July!

Star Wars Returns to Pinewood Studios (Article) - 6/23/2013 10:51:42 AM

"All six of the Star Wars franchise originals included UK production, including at Elstree, Shepperton, Leavesden, Ealing and Pinewood."

Independence Day 2 Gets a Release Date (Article) - 6/21/2013 8:32:57 AM