All RobertTrate's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DANIEL BRUHL in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (Article) - 11/14/2014 6:27:49 PM

Gencida... I'd actually like to see that. Has he done an America accent?

Christoph Waltz Cast In James Bond 24?! (Article) - 11/14/2014 6:26:52 PM

On netflix now!

DC Comics: Super-Villains: The Complete Visual History Book Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 9:52:41 AM

No, Karas1, it doesnt.

THE HOBBIT TRILOGY Marathon Event (Article) - 11/13/2014 1:54:52 PM

Mania columnist Chuck Francisco and I do a splatterfest which runs from 7pm to about 3 am. This should be cake.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS: THE LOST MISSIONS (Article) - 11/11/2014 10:15:46 AM

There is nothing yet that says there will be an all encompassing box set. It is Lucasfilm and they have released different versions in the past. Warner Brothers had some claim to the Clone Wars series, but these episodes fall in the Disney era... as always, it is your call whether or not to wait.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 10:54:41 AM

Sorry wishfull thinking.

Star Wars Rebels: Rise of the Old Masters Review (Article) - 10/29/2014 7:33:26 PM

Sorry you have the Kanuk Delay up there. Actually here in Philly I can actually watch a week ahead! I mentioned the Vehicle in my review. This week there was some cool stuff Dark Empire and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

Avengers Age of Ultron - Special Look (Article) - 10/29/2014 3:55:51 PM

monkeyfoot, I would love to read that story. Issue or trade info please!

Marvel Live Event Dropped Major Bombs! (Article) - 10/28/2014 3:19:06 PM

Now we do!

Marvel Live Event Dropped Major Bombs! (Article) - 10/28/2014 12:10:08 PM

Okay Maniacs, your news editor here, Bob. I would just like to add, that while I was following this event, I got an email from Warner Brothers. An email about saving the Bats. Yes, real bats. Which is a great cause, don't get me wrong, but Marvel just laid the smack down on DC/ Warner for the next 5 years! It makes you wonder what the hell they are doing over there on the Warner lot. I'll post the youtube clip on the news page.

ROBERTTRATE'S MANIACAL PERSONA