All RodThunderBalls's Comments

The Walking Dead: HUNT Trailer (Article) - 9/20/2014 10:44:02 PM

Need a time machine!

The Walking Dead: Still Review (Article) - 3/3/2014 9:28:27 PM

Will they address why Darryl was taking money and jewelry from the country club? And that paper he took from out of the frame. Did this happen in the comic? Was it because he had chip on his shoulder against the upper class or just that country club in general?

DVD Shopping Bag: Man of Steel Dilemma (Article) - 11/14/2013 8:14:34 PM

You know, I might not have had such an issue with Superman killing Zod, if not for one fact, knowing that the studio wanted to make the character darker. It just seemed like a decision based on money more than one based on a thoughtful update of the characters evolution.

I still have one issue that continues to irk me and that is, how does the dead dad have more dialogue than the title character? When I watch a movie, I actually do like to see the main character exchange more than a few words.

Samson, couldn't agree with you more, did not give one poop pellet that Costner died.

Man of Steel Fan Event (Article) - 11/14/2013 7:37:07 PM

Redhairs, the only reason Two-Face died was to move Nolan's plot of a fallen hero, so that they could have a dark knight, a hero that gotham needed. I guess we'll agree to disagree. I just didn't and don't see what he did as murder or have intent kill anyone. I saw him dive, in a way that could have been self sacrificing, to save a little boy.

In MOS, Superman didn't have to snap Zod's neck to save those people. He could've threw fore arm in front of his eyes, punched Zod's head unconscious, moved him, something. He had the upper hand and he was on top, which gave him options.

Man of Steel Fan Event (Article) - 11/12/2013 10:37:21 PM

Redhairs, the Joker even states in that movie, that there is a line that Batman won't cross. Two Faces death wasn't straight up murder. Batman will let people die, we saw that in the first one also when he tells Ras Al Ghul "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."

Man of Steel Fan Event (Article) - 11/11/2013 7:37:03 PM

MOS=POS.

How does the representation of a dead character, Jor-El, have more to say than the title character? I call bull pucky!

Then, Snyder has Supes do something that even Nolan didn't have Batman do, kill the villain! Again, bull pucky!

Zod complains that he has nothing left of Krypton to defend or protect or whatever? Hello? Superman is right there. He's from Krypton. Defend or protect or whatever him.

I really wanted to like MOS; I almost liked Superman returns more, but they both suck.

The Walking Dead: Internment Review (Article) - 11/11/2013 3:10:53 PM

What makes this show great is the dramatic tension that builds up between characters. It's always been a character driven show and the looming threat of being eaten alive or turning made it a 1000 times more awesome. This season hasn't had an antagonist you can hate with the equal verve in which you can love the protagonist, so it feels slow, but I don't think it means the episodes suck or are suffering.

The writers tried to show a different aspect of being in the apocalypse, which, in the realm of reality, would be a damn scary thing to happen, and that is, how do you fare against a virus with limited access to medication. So, without all the intensity of people wanting to kill each other, I can see why viewers are not happy. When it comes to this show, people are looking to rub the raw nerve, but it doesn't mean the stories have been bad. I've liked this season, and am looking forward to how things unravel.

The only issue I have with the alcoholic medical assistant being in cahoots with the governor is that it took a big leap of faith on the governor to think the group would just take him in. They said they picked him up walking on the road, and we've seen them drive pass strangers in need. So, we'll see. I think it's an interesting theory, and if it's true would love to see how it flushes out.

Walking Dead Season 4: Sneak Peek (Article) - 10/10/2013 10:00:57 PM

Hells yeah! This past Sunday sucked with nothing to watch.

Fifth Element Sequel? (Article) - 9/14/2013 7:52:34 AM

Put Mila in it wearing something sexy, I'm in.

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/22/2013 11:32:37 PM

Darth Vader said it best, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

RODTHUNDERBALLS'S MANIACAL PERSONA