All RogerXXII's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2009 1:59:34 PM

Haywood is a scoundrel and has no sense of decency.  His shameless exploitation of a tragic and premature death, hinting at the Prieure de Sion's murder of Patrick Litchfield will not soon be forgiven.

The Starchild Odyssey Continues (Article) - 6/14/2009 10:06:09 PM

That particular form of deformation - although uncommon in its most advanced stage, as seen here - is what is known in the XXIst century as "acute RLC derangement syndrome".

One can notice various degrees of it simply by attending a symposium on the topic, and scanning the crowd and speakers.

What is fascinating about this discovery, is that it establishes that the disease is timeless, and isn't RLC-specific, as scientists had previously thought.  It's probably related to "Menopausal Magdalenian syndrome", as it exhibits a number of common fibers... um, I mean threads...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/10/2009 8:30:08 PM

I'll take that bet, because of recent developments and because the next sale of documents from the "trove" isn't to take place until later in the year, or early next year.

Bsides... I have "shelter from pigs on the wing"...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/6/2009 12:13:14 PM

"It's also of interest that, while the actual Tobit manuscript is indubitably the work of the Chartres shop, the illuminations are by "a previously unknown hand, perhaps a visiting artist"..."

This, BTW, is most likely the rationale for the twelve thousand Euro final bid.  I would think that this is what makes it a valuable document for any collector, whether infected with RLC-syndrome or not.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/6/2009 12:08:51 PM

Note that the "ecclesiastic" identity of the writer of the early XXth century "commentator" is a surmise by Coligny.  All he can attest to, is that it's an early XXth century/late XIXth century document.

It does seem to heighten interest in the "Sot Pecheur document", however, as well as spur a number of mind-boggling imbecilities that only a nerdy bespectacled magazine publisher could spout forth without blushing.  (Such as: "these documents seem to come from the "Secret Dossier" that was preserved in an English Bank vault... bla, bla, bla")

One thing we have come to expect from the dwarf fraternity, is their uncanny ability to cast their wildest conjectures as fact, and to laboriously construct a silk purse from a sow's ear.

Rock On, Joanie! (Article) - 5/31/2009 6:19:36 PM

I'm sorry, Agent Kooper, but as I peruse your Quantico file, I can see that you're not cleared for X-Level dossiers.

Back to harrassing Islamic grocery store owners for you, I'm afraid...

Rock On, Joanie! (Article) - 5/30/2009 3:47:55 PM

I assure you that it's no joke, Zaldar... Defacing monuments, even with Chanel quality goods, is a very serious business, and can only be contemplated as part of a very important ritual and cause.

That being said, do you really believe in Bishop Cauchon?  Cauchon a la Ste Menehoulde?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/23/2009 2:44:11 PM

"Is there currently a pandemic of people pretending to be Irish?"

Heh...  I remember telling Rory Gallagher, on a particularly punishing morning-after...  "I wish I were Irish... then I'd have an excuse too"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/22/2009 10:22:58 PM

Sorry, Tarantino's already booked to play the "mad evil monk" in the Book Of Love movie... He already dyed his hair red.  ;-)

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/22/2009 4:26:43 PM

With all due respect to Ron "Opie" Howard, is any is due, the films would be a LOT shittier if he'd "got it".

That's MY opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

But perhaps now that the money is rolling in satisfactorily, Lil Ron will cease from alleging "Vatican plots" against his film?  Or maybe that's just good business practice?

ROGERXXII'S MANIACAL PERSONA