All Roqueja's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/17/2015 8:33:48 PM

Very cool jedi, I am a fellow Ontario dweller.  A mere 16 hour drive north then west around Gitchigumme in the bustling metropolis of Thunder Bay.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Melinda Review (Article) - 4/17/2015 8:41:52 AM

That is exactly what I am waiting for blank.  An episode with Fury would now have some gravitas and repercussions in the show instead of just a forced cameo for face time.  It might even go too far and tie things up too neatly at this point. I anxiously await....

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/16/2015 10:44:24 AM

jedibanner, are you enjoying the current Hulk storyline as much as I am?  There hasn't been writing this good since Planet Hulk.  (Okay, I even liked WWH)  I hope that they see it through convincingly.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Afterlife Review (Article) - 4/9/2015 9:52:54 PM

With the television competition getting better, this episode picked up quite nicely to match it.  Having more sides to play against each other is really starting to pay off.  With a solid cast and new canon feeding the storylines, this is really becoming a strong backbone for the MCU.  I am really looking forward to seeing how this season plays out.

ASH VS EVIL DEAD Trailer (Article) - 4/4/2015 5:59:52 PM

Looks like Walking Dead has a contender to the zombie throne on the small screen.  I will be watching this.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/1/2015 11:32:54 PM

Well, that was kind of anticlimatic.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/1/2015 8:59:37 AM

Still hoping for a positive announcement today.  The branding here is so strong that I really question the decision to abandon it at the highest point of genre news in history.  It would really be sweet to have this site to go with the FB one that you guys have assembled.  Be excellent to one another.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 8:50:31 PM

Too funny!  Any predictions for the Oscars?  Yah, yah it's rigged and they ignore yakkitty shmackity but what's best guess for picture and director?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 10:44:14 PM

I'm just checking in.  This is my bookmark for the comments section for the last point that I have read up to.  "It's not over 'till the fat lady sings, but I hear her humming a few bars in the back row."

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 8:36:54 PM

1.  I go with the Motivation Theory for the Supes - Hulk fight.  Straight out strength would go to Hulk.

2.  Peter Parker, the real deal, not the clone.  Or Peter Octavius.  Or Peter Porker.

3.  Even a nod to the man's work in the movies would be cool.  Disney has Star Wars mapped out for the next decade or three, and it will need a specific jumping off point I would imagine.

4.  This last one I have thought long and hard on (heh m heh heh) and it's a draw.  I really cannot pick one over the other.  It still boggles my mind that the writers of so many amazing episodes of the very best show on television at the time totally whiffed on the finale.

ROQUEJA'S MANIACAL PERSONA