All Ryodin's Comments

TAKEN 3 CLIP: Good Luck (Article) - 12/17/2014 7:09:02 AM

"Tooken 3, starring the incomparable Liam Neesons ..."

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/17/2014 7:07:40 AM

I loved this movie so much as a kid! Ended up watching it several times, and really enjoyed the tv show that was based on it starring the main character from Airplane, Robert Hays, replacing Jeff Bridges in the title role. Good times, although I'm sure the tv show does not fare nearly so well now as the original movie does.

New Blackhat Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:24:55 AM

Nah, Blank ... Chris Hemsworth is usually not anywhere near as big as he is in Thor. He bulked up a ridiculous amount for that role. Just check him out as Capt. Kirk's father in the first JJ Abrams Star Trek. He is pretty tall, though, but outside of Thor I think he has a normal athletic build.

This movie looks good. I'm looking forward to it, but I pretty much enjoy anything Michael Mann directs.

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/11/2014 6:12:49 AM

I've been in love with Margot Robbie ever since that short-lived ABC series, Pan Am. She was the best part about that show, and Wolf of Wall Street was just the icing on the cake. I'll be watching her next movie starring alongside Will Smith just for her, in fact. Great news!

WOLVES Red Band Trailer (Article) - 10/10/2014 6:18:04 AM

I bet Khal Drogo's totally going to rip that guy's tongue out through his throat!

24: Live Another Day: 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 6/26/2014 6:15:22 AM

Jack has no authority to shut that facility down, and Navarro has ALL the authority to override him even if he somehow convinced security to go into lockdown. It would have taken too long for Jack to go up the alternate chain of command, and he knew it. So he took matters into his own hands for the sake of expediency. He's been doing this for a long time, and has a knack for these kinds of situations by now.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: T.A.H.I.T.I. Review (Article) - 3/6/2014 6:02:33 AM

I thought for second we had a Watchmen cross-over, lol. But seriously, that creature looked a lot like Dr. Manhattan, no? I leaning more toward it being a Kree.

ALMOST HUMAN: Disrupt Review (Article) - 2/20/2014 6:21:56 AM

You did not. You said "Monka" Kelly is hot. I'll just have to take you word on that, whoever SHE is. ;)

The Dorian twist has me intrigued. It's like a reverse Pinnochio!

Godzilla Official Trailer (Article) - 12/11/2013 5:06:46 AM

Blankczech,

After Fukishima last year, yeah . . . I think it will still be relevant.

New Sherlock Series 3 Trailer (Article) - 12/9/2013 5:51:57 AM

Usually BBC America airs these eps well in advance of PBS here in the States. Any word on those dates? Or will it be simulataneous with the BBC UK showings? I hate catching BBC material on PBS.

RYODIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA