All Ryodin's Comments

<<  <  6 7 8 9 10 11 >  >>

6 Incredible Miscasting Decisions (Article) - 1/13/2011 5:42:40 AM

An Egyptian gained a Scottish brogue by being 2,437 years old. Being that old, and having traveled all over the world, it's not implausible to imagine his accent is from "lots of different places" and no one place in particular.

9 Great Rock 'N' Roll Moments in Sci-Fi Movies (Article) - 12/15/2010 6:06:24 AM

Yeah, Princes of the Universe from Highlander is the missing one from this list, IMO.

Oh, and "Dust in the Wind" was used in the Highlander tv series, not the movies. This list is only covering movies, right?

Black Swan Movie Review (Article) - 12/6/2010 6:24:07 AM

I saw Black Swan over the weekend here in NYC and it was SOOOOO good! Exactly as good as this review describes it.

Oh, and it's not just the lesbian sex scene you guys should be hyped about . . . but the Natalie Portman "self gratification" scene, too. *wink, wink* I wasn't expecting it to be so erotic.

I thought the ending was trying too hard, but it's really just nitpicking for what is, indeed, a shoe-in winner for many parties involved come Oscar night.

Mars Needs Moms Trailer Arrives (Article) - 11/29/2010 6:26:58 AM

This looks like a fun movie.

But is this based on a book by Berkeley Breathed? That's what I want to know. It was only mentioned twice in the same plot synopsis. What gives?

BTW, WTF kind of name is Berkeley Breathed?

YOUR HIGHNESS Redband Trailer Arrives (Article) - 11/18/2010 6:00:24 AM

Don't blame Portman for that, Britt. Everything I've seen her and Hayden Christensen star in since those SW movies has proven that they are more than capable thespians.

No, the blame rests solely with Lucas, who is a piss-poor director of actors.

Winnie the Pooh Teaser Hits (Article) - 11/16/2010 6:05:20 AM

The voice for Christopher Robin is way off from the original. The other voices are still spot on, although it's obvious they're much older.

Singh Confirmed for SNOW WHITE (Article) - 11/3/2010 6:02:30 AM

Wow, this is . . . interesting. I loved Tarsem's last flick, The Fall. He's like the Salvador Dali of filmmaking. Based on that movie alone I could see this working.

5 Fortuitous Casting Substitutions (Article) - 7/21/2010 6:10:13 AM

Good catch, DayDrumFour. I'm pretty sure he meant to say I Am Legend.

Is it me, or is the paragraph on Back To The Future practically unreadable in this article? Someone get a copy editor in here QUICK!

Radcliffe on Western Front Remake (Article) - 6/23/2010 6:18:24 AM

The novel was one of my favorites back in High School, and the original 1930s b&w film is simply amazing. Yet I would be totally happy with a remake, if done with the proper respect to the source like the old movie did. And I don't see why it wouldn't.

First Look: SMURFS Trailer (Article) - 6/17/2010 5:50:17 AM

I think I just threw up in my mouth. No, wait . . . yup, I did.

Didn't the Muppets already do this? Take Manhattan? Or what about that Disney movie, Enchanted? Are you sure this isn't really some cruel sick joke?

*vomits again*