All Salemwitch's Comments

5 Most Despicable Henchmen (Article) - 7/10/2010 12:09:36 PM

Mini Me, Harley Quinn, hell even the two guys that were sidekicks to Warren on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But...Grover Dill? not anyone I would even remotely think of when it comes to henchmen.

11 Coolest Crossovers In Movies (Article) - 4/21/2010 5:57:31 AM

During the sequence "So Beautiful yet so Dangerous" in Heavy Metal, you see the Enterprise fly across the screen as well.

6 Movies That Didn't Meet the Hype (Article) - 2/22/2010 4:47:39 AM

Actually, It WAS never touted as Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. BUT the words "Episode IV" were at the beginning of the text scrawl at the beginning. So yes, it was always Episode IV. I went back and looked at the original version I have on VHS. And it is there in the opening scrawl. But NOT in the title.

Halloween II Director%u2019s Cut DVD Review (Article) - 1/21/2010 4:48:20 AM

I wasn't too thrilled with the first one. I really like the original and the first one was too much in the hospital. WE know Micheal is nuts, we know he is a killer. We don't need to see all that drama in the mental hospital. I watched this one thinking it would be better and at the end I sat there and asid "WHAT?!" I didn't get it at all. I just didn't get the whole horse thing, the dream sequences, etc. *SPOILER* Did Laurie die? Did she go crazy? What the Hell happened?

And is it me but does everyone in every Rob Zombie movie live in a dump? I swear in all his movies people live in run down, crappy houses with clutter all over the place.

D ? You are being genrerous.

15 Cancelled TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time (Article) - 1/14/2010 6:17:08 AM

The one FOX show I really liked was Freakylinks. About a group of people that investigated strange things for their website. i thought it was really good and once in a while I see it in the Horror Channel But not on DVD or anything else. Shame it was cancelled so soon.

13 Video Game Women That Kick Ass (Article) - 1/5/2010 3:59:53 AM

I loved Amerian McGee's Alice. Very creepy and cool game. But, Bayonetta is on the list and Bloodrayne isn't? Bayonetta has yet to even come out and while it looks really cool, the game itself could really suck. Bloodrayne kicked major ass in 2 games and IMO should be on the list...as long as you don't count the 2 movies that ruined the character directed by that waste of space Uwe Boll.

The 13 Sexiest Superhero Costumes (Article) - 8/26/2009 7:08:22 AM