All Sanity's Comments

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 9:32:33 AM

I liked Dredd as a movie.  Not just as a comic book movie.  It just felt like a sci-fi movie that took place in its own universe like most sci-fi movies do.  And it was good.  I'd really rather not see an origins movie though.  Just move on from where it left off or later.

Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer 2 (Article) - 9/3/2014 11:40:33 AM

The first one was worth watching redhairs.  This one looks pretty good too.  They obviously got a bigger budget this time!

Underworld Franchise to Reboot?! (Article) - 8/28/2014 2:20:51 PM

Really???  Lazy is an understatement Rob.  I hope they lose their asses on this.

New SEVENTH SON Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/28/2014 2:16:02 PM

I had to google to make sure this wasn't based on Orson Scott Card's "Seventh Son."  The little of that book I made it through didn't seem much like this but it was pretty terrible.  Not that this movie looks a whole lot better.  Looks like a cookie cutter fantasy to me.

Interstellar - IMAX Trailer (Article) - 8/25/2014 11:42:30 AM

I really like Nolan's work and I really want to like this movie, but from the trailers so far I'm not feeling anywhere near as excited about it as I'd expected to be when I first heard about it.  I'll see it still just because it's Nolan.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/24/2014 7:21:53 PM

I wanna know what the budget was for Sin City.  Whatever it was, 6 mil has got to hurt.

Automata Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/21/2014 1:35:26 PM

Looks pretty cool.  I'm in.

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/15/2014 8:37:02 PM

I think it looks cool. And like many of you I hope this new generation of Storm Troopers are more than an annoyance. I think it would be awesome if we had a glimpse of what it was like to wear their helmet and to see that it was similar to being in the Iron Man helmet with all kinds of telemetry and a sense that it’s actually HELPING the soldier within.

Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray Release Details (Article) - 8/14/2014 4:33:44 PM

This really was a good movie.  I'll buy this blu-ray.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Reveal Trailer (Article) - 8/14/2014 12:41:39 PM

JW...you have a t-shirt that says 'Get off my lawn!' too don't you.  lol

There's nothing wrong with this future crap.  It looks pretty cool to me.  It has it's place, just like the realistic warfare games do.  I'll play both.  And there's plenty of both out there to play.  No need to 'go back' to anything.

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA