All Sanity's Comments

NEW Star Wars Wars Black Series Figures Announced (Article) - 7/29/2014 4:58:10 PM

That black land speeder set is bad ass.

Mania box Office Report: If LUCY fell (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:52:05 AM

I'm with you jedibanner...if a movie I'd like to see is only playing in 3D when I have time to see it, I'll wait till I can find it in 2D later.  Sometimes that means I end up waiting till it's out on disc.  What REALLY pisses me off is when the movie you want to see is in both 2D and 3D...but only the 3D is playing at a time when I'd normally go see it (like between 6 and 10 pm).  I'm not sure who's doing this is though.  Is it the studio or the theater?  I know the 3D costs more to see (for an inferior product...imagine that) but who gets that extra cash?  It's freaking criminal to make sure people only have the more expensive (profitable) choice at the times when most people are seeing the movies.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/24/2014 5:58:28 PM

^^ What he said.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/24/2014 4:29:42 PM

The mask just makes the chin stand out more.  It's all I can see.  It's gotta be hard to shave a chin like that.

Star Wars Rebels: Extended Trailer (Official) (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:33:50 PM

So since we know from the movies that during A New Hope, other than Obi Wan, Luke and Yoda there are no other living Jedi we can assume that the Jedi we see here eventually succumb to the empire and Vader and end up dead right?  Seems a little anti-climactic.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer - Knock Knock (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:24:14 PM

That does change my outlook for this movie a little...but I still think (HOPE) it will be worth watching.  I'm ok with comedy, but hopefully it won't be quite as pre-pubescent as Bay and his Crapformers.  I don't want to see any turtles humping April's leg or peeing on anyone.  No TMNT balls hanging out either.  The newest cartoon version my kids watch has a good ballance of seriousness and comedy.  Hope this is close!

Hercules CLIP: My Fate (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:06:24 PM

Another trailer that gives away too much of the story.  Could have had half the info and still attracted an audience.  Looks like a decent movie.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 3:15:30 PM

Needs a Brad Pitt cameo.

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 9:01:13 AM

You're right about Sansa's story line ddiaz...I hadn't thought about that.  I'd been thinking that there's at least one more season's worth of novel to cover before it caught up to the books...but that little bi....I mean Sansa is already there.  So now I have to decide if her parts are interesting and important enough to not want to be spoiled.  I've always kind of really disliked her in the books.  Eh...I'll probably not watch.  I've got plenty of other things to keep me busy.  Maybe Winds of Winter will come out later this year and I won't have to worry about it.

Big Hero 6 - Official US Trailer (Article) - 7/15/2014 1:19:02 PM

Looks fun.  I'll take the kids.

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA