All Sanity's Comments

Star Wars Rebels: Extended Trailer (Official) (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:33:50 PM

So since we know from the movies that during A New Hope, other than Obi Wan, Luke and Yoda there are no other living Jedi we can assume that the Jedi we see here eventually succumb to the empire and Vader and end up dead right?  Seems a little anti-climactic.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer - Knock Knock (Article) - 7/22/2014 3:24:14 PM

That does change my outlook for this movie a little...but I still think (HOPE) it will be worth watching.  I'm ok with comedy, but hopefully it won't be quite as pre-pubescent as Bay and his Crapformers.  I don't want to see any turtles humping April's leg or peeing on anyone.  No TMNT balls hanging out either.  The newest cartoon version my kids watch has a good ballance of seriousness and comedy.  Hope this is close!

Hercules CLIP: My Fate (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:06:24 PM

Another trailer that gives away too much of the story.  Could have had half the info and still attracted an audience.  Looks like a decent movie.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 3:15:30 PM

Needs a Brad Pitt cameo.

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 9:01:13 AM

You're right about Sansa's story line ddiaz...I hadn't thought about that.  I'd been thinking that there's at least one more season's worth of novel to cover before it caught up to the books...but that little bi....I mean Sansa is already there.  So now I have to decide if her parts are interesting and important enough to not want to be spoiled.  I've always kind of really disliked her in the books.  Eh...I'll probably not watch.  I've got plenty of other things to keep me busy.  Maybe Winds of Winter will come out later this year and I won't have to worry about it.

Big Hero 6 - Official US Trailer (Article) - 7/15/2014 1:19:02 PM

Looks fun.  I'll take the kids.

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/15/2014 1:10:00 PM

As someone who started reading the books when he first wrote A Game of Thrones and immediately had it at the top of my list of favorites, I will say that if the show starts moving past the books and telling story that hasn't been published...I will stop watching the show.  Simple as that.  For me the show is kind of a bonus that I did without before and can do without again.  The books are the real deal and I don't want to ruin them for myself.

If they do move past the books...and they likely will at GRRM's rate...I wouldn't be surprised if their ratings dropped due to losing people who started off as book readers.

Exodus: Gods and Kings Trailer (Article) - 7/10/2014 8:10:46 AM

God DAMN IT blankczech!!  Why did you have to spoil if for me!  That spoiler alert should have been BIGGER!  BOLDER!  LOUDER!  FLASHING!  Totally ruined this movie for me.  hahaha

Exodus: Gods and Kings Trailer (Article) - 7/9/2014 6:54:50 PM

Violatorr I had no religious debate in mind...just wondering if there was something I missed that would have sparked this recent surge of biblical movies!  It just seems odd that they'd come in bunches.

Exodus: Gods and Kings Trailer (Article) - 7/9/2014 5:21:46 PM

So what's the deal with these epic biblical movies?  I just saw something about RS doing a David movie too.  Did I miss something about religion being at the height of its popularity and not actually dieing a slow death or something?

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA