All Sanity's Comments

THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 12:03:14 PM

Meh

Mad Max: Fury Road - Official Theatrical Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2014 11:34:43 AM

Still excited about this.  Tho it does look like many of those scenes were only there because they were shot for 3D viewing.  Sucks when that happens.

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/7/2014 4:53:31 PM

Reynolds is perfect for Deadpool.  It will only bomb if the writing is way sub Marvel standard and the director comes from the Bay School of Directing.

Orci out as Star Trek 3 Director (Article) - 12/5/2014 7:24:14 PM

They need to give it to someone who can undo the terribleness that was Into Darkness.  JJ got way too close to Bay territory with the leaps in time and logic for my taste.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 12:23:31 PM

JKD008...The mini-blades on the guard look like a "hey wouldn't this look cool?!" idea by the design team rather than something that would be practical...but I'm more than willing to overlook something like that when the rest of the visuals are so much better than I was expecting. And I REALLY like the way the blade dances.

I'm more excited about this one than I was before the disapointment that was Episode One. A year is a long wait.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:30:23 AM

Also...there's a startling lack of lens flares!  JJ evolves!

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:22:51 AM

By new lightsaber look I mean the blade and the way it moves.  More dynamic and menacing.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:17:22 AM

So visually...this looks so much better than the prequels.  That gritty, dingy feel to everything looks like it's back...and using real shooting locations rather than green screen studios makes it feel like it's easier to breathe compared to episodes 1-3.  I'm really digging the new lightsaber look too.

Now I'm excited.

Pan - Official Trailer (Article) - 11/25/2014 11:13:23 AM

And I love the change in character for Jackman.

Pan - Official Trailer (Article) - 11/25/2014 11:12:23 AM

Definitely looks better than I expected.  Think I'll take the kids to this.

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA