All Sanity's Comments

Lucy - TRAILER (Article) - 4/2/2014 1:41:38 PM

I agree spiderhero...I effing hate trailers these days.  They ruin everything.  It does look cool.  Though I feel like I've seen the "person uses 100% of their brain" thing before.  And that whole we only use 10% of our brain idea has been disproven.  I'll still watch tho.

New HIGH-RES Guardians of the Galaxy Images (Article) - 4/2/2014 9:26:18 AM

Is this a movie or a Captain Morgan commercial?

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:53:49 AM

I'm on board with those who think this looks like it could be really good.  Rise was good too.  Looking forward to this.

The Spring of '84: Romancing the Stone (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:51:20 AM

This is one of my favorite movies from the 80's.  Loved it as a kid and it's still good today.  I tried to get my recently ex'd girlfriend to watch it with me over a year ago and she thought it was stupid and fell asleep.  Probably should have taken that as a sign.  It came out 2 years before she was born tho so I gave her a pass.  The movie really does hold up well.  Can't quite say the same for Kathleen Turner unfortunately.

Book Review: The Burning Dark (Article) - 3/23/2014 1:20:32 PM

Deadfox...Peter F. Hamilton is currently the best sci-fi out there in my opinion.  Check him out if you haven't already.

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/22/2014 10:15:10 AM

I don't even care how good the show is or will be.  I just think that chick looks weird.

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/21/2014 3:22:04 PM

She's really not that cute.  Kind of odd looking.

2 NEW Amazing Spider-Man 2 Clips (Article) - 3/12/2014 9:23:04 AM

Yeah violator, I think this movie is looking really good too.

Big Trouble in Little China Comic Coming (Article) - 3/5/2014 11:36:57 AM

I love it too violator.  Before I clicked on the link I was thinking I'd see they were planning on doing a remake.  Which would have been ridiculous.  The movie is still perfect as it is for what it is.  Comics would be cool though.

Deleted Scene - Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 3/4/2014 9:25:04 AM

Damn hanso...you get paid for that advertisement?  lol

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA