All Sanity's Comments

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/27/2015 5:13:15 PM

fatpantz - The sound is both.  Definitely both.  Yes Ghostbusters was a comedy but this is a joke.  A terrible joke.

New CHAPPIE Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/10/2015 10:49:24 AM

Wow...I'd seen the first trailer...but this time it gave me chills.  That looks freaking awesome.

Everly - International Red Band TRAILER (Article) - 1/8/2015 11:21:35 AM

It looks like a twisted 90 minute version of the SWAT sequence from The Professional...and Selma Hayek is still hot.  Looks fun.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 12:03:14 PM

Meh

Mad Max: Fury Road - Official Theatrical Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2014 11:34:43 AM

Still excited about this.  Tho it does look like many of those scenes were only there because they were shot for 3D viewing.  Sucks when that happens.

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/7/2014 4:53:31 PM

Reynolds is perfect for Deadpool.  It will only bomb if the writing is way sub Marvel standard and the director comes from the Bay School of Directing.

Orci out as Star Trek 3 Director (Article) - 12/5/2014 7:24:14 PM

They need to give it to someone who can undo the terribleness that was Into Darkness.  JJ got way too close to Bay territory with the leaps in time and logic for my taste.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 12:23:31 PM

JKD008...The mini-blades on the guard look like a "hey wouldn't this look cool?!" idea by the design team rather than something that would be practical...but I'm more than willing to overlook something like that when the rest of the visuals are so much better than I was expecting. And I REALLY like the way the blade dances.

I'm more excited about this one than I was before the disapointment that was Episode One. A year is a long wait.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:30:23 AM

Also...there's a startling lack of lens flares!  JJ evolves!

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:22:51 AM

By new lightsaber look I mean the blade and the way it moves.  More dynamic and menacing.

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA