All Sanity's Comments

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/25/2014 6:08:09 PM

Nah wrrlykam..."Firefoxtroopers" implies that they may actually be dangerous.  We all know that's not the case.  Besides...this Chrometrooper obviously specializes in reconnaissance.  He's just there to watch everything you do so the Empire can formulate their advertising campaign.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/25/2014 2:24:01 PM

Neither is white unless you're on an ice planet (Hoth).  Their armor should have a reactive chameleon ability to fit in anywhere.  Who knows...maybe chrome is what the armor looks like when the ability is turned off.  But really, millean is probably right.  JJA likes shiny stuff.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/25/2014 1:43:14 PM

I couldn't read what you said Millean - I was blinded by a lens flare off that chrometrooper's helmet.

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 9:32:33 AM

I liked Dredd as a movie.  Not just as a comic book movie.  It just felt like a sci-fi movie that took place in its own universe like most sci-fi movies do.  And it was good.  I'd really rather not see an origins movie though.  Just move on from where it left off or later.

Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer 2 (Article) - 9/3/2014 11:40:33 AM

The first one was worth watching redhairs.  This one looks pretty good too.  They obviously got a bigger budget this time!

Underworld Franchise to Reboot?! (Article) - 8/28/2014 2:20:51 PM

Really???  Lazy is an understatement Rob.  I hope they lose their asses on this.

New SEVENTH SON Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/28/2014 2:16:02 PM

I had to google to make sure this wasn't based on Orson Scott Card's "Seventh Son."  The little of that book I made it through didn't seem much like this but it was pretty terrible.  Not that this movie looks a whole lot better.  Looks like a cookie cutter fantasy to me.

Interstellar - IMAX Trailer (Article) - 8/25/2014 11:42:30 AM

I really like Nolan's work and I really want to like this movie, but from the trailers so far I'm not feeling anywhere near as excited about it as I'd expected to be when I first heard about it.  I'll see it still just because it's Nolan.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/24/2014 7:21:53 PM

I wanna know what the budget was for Sin City.  Whatever it was, 6 mil has got to hurt.

Automata Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/21/2014 1:35:26 PM

Looks pretty cool.  I'm in.

SANITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA