All SarcasticCaveman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,920

Game of Thrones Season 5 Teaser Released (Article) - 11/25/2014 9:37:47 PM

I don't get why it starts in March or April every year...seriously, what is one of the biggest running themes in the books and show?...WINTER IS COMING.

Wonder Woman Movie Lands Director (Article) - 11/25/2014 7:38:50 PM

Yeah, back when Joss was writing them a script, they had no problem with him directing it...at the end of the day, they just didn't have faith in a Wonder Woman movie being successful.

Wonder Woman Movie Lands Director (Article) - 11/25/2014 2:06:00 PM

Sounds like she's up for the task...although I do have to wonder if the execs at WB are punching themselves in the balls for not letting Joss Whedon make the Wonder Woman movie he envisioned a while back...lol

HOWARD THE DUCK #1 is Coming (Article) - 11/23/2014 11:16:56 AM

The Marvel MAX mini-series will be heard to top...LOVE that story arc.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Writing on the Wall Review (Article) - 11/15/2014 4:22:37 PM

Oh man, I just had a thought...something that could make for a hilarious story arc in the future...we all know how Joss enjoys his comedic episodes...what if AoS were to introduce...wait for it...The Great Lakes Avengers...it could be hilarious and awesome depending on which characters they use.

Christoph Waltz Cast In James Bond 24?! (Article) - 11/14/2014 5:26:19 PM

I still haven't seen Django...I really need to remedy that.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Writing on the Wall Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 2:03:49 PM

I think it's Attilan also.  As for letting "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." announce The Inhumans, it kind of makes sense to me...Guardians of the Galaxy was a GLORIOUS gamble that happened to pay off, but there is not guarantee that every cosmic Marvel property will immediately do so, so it makes sense to me to have other Marvel mediums set up some of the cosmic properties that Marvel may be worried about...maybe not worried, but just not as a sure as Guardians.

The Flash: Plastique Review (Article) - 11/12/2014 6:20:29 PM

I agree...it is a fun show...but I gotta say, the romantic angst is getting dangerously close to Smallville proportions.  Most every CW show suffers from romantic angst, but the levels in this show are getting just a little too high for my taste.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/8/2014 5:33:25 PM

The first movie was like a train wreck...and those who are saying it's bad because it's really bad are correct...but I also found it incredibly hilarious...and I'll admit it, I'm a hypocrite...I loved this movie while I still look down on Syfy movies of the week.

DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TEASER (Article) - 11/8/2014 4:21:06 PM

The idea of bringing Santa Claus into the mix sounds beyond stupid while reading this article, but I'm loving that Nick Frost is going to be playing him.  Can't wait till it airs.

SARCASTICCAVEMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA