All SarcasticCaveman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,940

The Good, The Bad, and The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/18/2014 5:34:14 PM

I was given to understand that Gandalf and the other wizards are actually demigods of Middle Earth...is that not the case?  I'm not exactly a Tolkien scholar here.

The Good, The Bad, and The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/18/2014 1:36:30 AM

I didn't read any of this because I plan on seeing it, but I have to admit...during the preview, when they mention bats that were bred for WAR...I kinda cringed...no, I really and truly cringed...f#ck it, I not only cringed, I did the Picard face palm.

New Game of Thrones Teaser Arrives (Article) - 12/16/2014 10:19:16 PM

Meanwhile, those of us who read the books are at home going "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, CAN'T WAIT!!!"

Beastmaster Cast for Arrow (Article) - 12/16/2014 8:21:07 PM

....you think Obamacare is a tactic to lull us into a false sense of security so that Obama and the rest of the reptillian overlords can take control of the planet?

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 9:26:16 PM

I sitll wish they would at least make some sort of movie or TV movie effort for Deep Space Nine...TV movies worked for Babylon 5.

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 7:10:51 PM

@therockdltj...you thought THAT was a "great" episode of Voyager?  To each their own, I suppose.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/14/2014 2:09:45 PM

Hey bill...Fox is responsible for Daredevil, Elektra and both Fantastic Four monstrosities.  Sony is responsible for the Ghost Rider movies.  What is Marvel responsible for?  Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: Winter Soldier, and Guardians of the Galaxy.  Those are not all gems, but they are GREAT deal better than the ones you mentioned.  So yes, our faith in Marvel is well earned.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/13/2014 1:58:18 PM

Also, I also agree that if Spiderman can join the MCU, just introduce him in Civil War as an adult.  I don't see the need for Marvel's own origin story, we all know it.  I would be nice to have a familiar face play him though - I think it makes sense to go with either Garfield or Maguire.  I think it could be interesting to give Spidey his own movie focusing on the fallout of Civil War.  His "fight" with J. Jonah in the boxing ring would be great to see on film, and it could be interesting to see a superhero character piece movie.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/13/2014 12:07:39 PM

I'm with everybody on board with the idea of bringing Spiderman back to Marvel...don't really care who plays Spidey, don't care who should direct a Marvel Spiderman movie...the only thing I DO say is that they HAVE to get J.K. Simmons back to play J. Jonah Jameson.  This is NON negotiable with me...LOL

Mania Review: Exodus: Gods and Kings (Article) - 12/12/2014 1:22:45 AM

I honestly have no desire to see this movie.  If I want to watch the story of Moses, I'll break out my DVD of Dreamwork's "Prince of Egypt"...SOOOO good...and that's coming from an Atheist, folks.  Great animation, great storytelling...as far as religious based movies go, it's right up there with "Ben Hur" in my book.

SARCASTICCAVEMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA