All SchaefDogg's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Eden of the East Complete Series (Article) - 10/18/2010 1:36:29 AM

Awesome review Chris. I knew you'd give this series the review it deserved. Its been a long time since I've enjoyed an anime as much as this one. I got hooked after the first episode and ended up watching the whole series rather quickly, which is unusual for me. I'm looking forward to those two movies and the compliation coming out next year.

Bandai Makes Solid New York Anime Festival Announcements (Article) - 10/11/2010 9:01:39 PM

They mentioned it won't be dubbed. That's about it.

Bandai Makes Solid New York Anime Festival Announcements (Article) - 10/9/2010 12:47:51 PM

I'm glad Bandai is getting more blu-ray out there, and more Gundam is always a good thing.

The way they are releasing K-On is another thing...

Bandai Sets Slim December Anime Release Plans (Article) - 10/8/2010 6:35:38 AM

December is looking to be dull from everyone this year...

Aniplex USA Sets Read Or Die Blu-ray Anime Release (Article) - 10/8/2010 6:26:22 AM

Price tag hurts... but I want so bad... T_T

Bandai Sets November Anime Release Plans (Article) - 9/21/2010 8:17:36 AM

It just wouldn't be Bandai without the delay.

But yeah, nothing from them in November. I'm patiently waiting for Turn A Gundam.

Media Blasters Updates Anime Release Dates (Article) - 9/17/2010 2:07:14 PM

So the Queen's Blade blu-ray set has a date and the DVD set doesn't? Funny. =P

But I'm glad Media Blasters is getting their release schedule back in order.
Now let's hope they can stick with it.

Ghost in the Shell SAC Movies Get US Blu-ray Release (Article) - 9/17/2010 1:55:55 PM

Same here, considering the imports would have been around $80 each.

FUNimation's October Anime DVD and Blu-ray Plans (Article) - 7/14/2010 10:02:01 PM

Last Exile was actually rescued back in December 2008, but this is the first time it's being released on blu-ray I believe.

The only title I'm getting from Funi in October is Bambo Blade.

SCHAEFDOGG'S MANIACAL PERSONA