All Scribeoz's Comments

10 Great Movie Entrances (Article) - 5/17/2011 2:01:08 AM

OMG Invisoner, I thought it was only me!

Barlow scared the crap out of me the first time he shows up!

Also agree with the T-Rex and Jaws. Oh and perhaps the first time we see the Alien Queen in Aliens :)

The 10 Worst Superhero Costumes in TV and Film (Article) - 4/8/2011 11:42:48 PM

Wonder Woman.....

Word fail me.

WB Talks Green Lantern Trailer Release (Article) - 3/30/2011 1:40:38 PM

Hey this is a Green Lantern film that has Michael Clark Duncan featuring Kilogwog and Tom Strong as Sinestro... I'm so there.

And I think Ryan Reynolds is a great actor and maybe we should wait for the finish product before thinking its crap. In the history of cinema, there have been bad trailers and great films.. and vice versa....cough cough Phantom Menace.

WB Talks Green Lantern Trailer Release (Article) - 3/30/2011 1:39:53 PM

Mortensen Dumps Snow White (Article) - 3/28/2011 12:53:15 AM

Are we sure its Zod he's playing? I would actually have thought him perfect for Jor-El.

Top 5 Butt Kickin' Babes of the Big Screen (Article) - 3/26/2011 9:15:19 PM

Princess Leia may not have highkicked her way like some of the others in this list but she was one of the first women, at least to my memory, who took charge of the situation, was able to get her friends out of trouble and figured out the Empire's plan for letting them leave the Death Star while Luke and Han were cheering how they'd pulled off a 'not a bad bit of rescue'.

Top 5 Butt Kickin' Babes of the Big Screen (Article) - 3/26/2011 5:26:38 PM

Top 5 Butt Kickin' Babes of the Big Screen (Article) - 3/25/2011 9:49:37 PM

Excuse me...but neither Arnold or Sylvester Stallone are pin ups, so how is it that Ripley and Sarah determined to be excluded on looks and not what they do?

WONDER WOMAN Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/19/2011 6:55:53 PM

And I thought they couldn't defile a character more since Catwoman.

Now there's this.

She looks like a stripper. I like the actress but lycra? Really?  So much for me giving this thing a chance.

Mania Review: The Adjustment Brueau (Article) - 3/6/2011 3:05:45 AM

I liked this film. It surprised me.

It had me rooting for Matt and Emily's characters despite the somewhat flimsy premise. The duo do have great chemistry and I'd like to see them in something else together. I enjoyed this film when I certainly didn't expect to.

As a female who utterly hates anything that Katherine Heigl, Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez does (throw in Aston Kutcher too because he's a romcom offender as well) I thought this was the way such stories should be done, with an interesting plot, devoid of too many cliches with actors who have a genuine spark on screen.

Take your girlfriends to see this one guys.

SCRIBEOZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA