All Scuzzlebutt1042's Comments

20 Most Anticipated Games for 2010 (Article) - 12/18/2009 1:47:52 AM

WTF? Wheres Starcraft 2? Diablo 3 (well, thats more likely 2010, but still). The only game of interest on there from My perspective is Mass Effect 2, and while I know thats only my opinion, the fact that I haven't even heard of most of those games should negate them from the list.

Routh Wants WARCRAFT (Article) - 8/4/2009 5:12:23 AM

As who? I don't think really fits with any of the major characters. Though that really depends on when the film is set in the Warcraft Storyline.

Our 10 Batman 3 Villains Casting Call (Article) - 7/30/2009 3:43:59 AM

Gotta say, trying to cast any of the Batman villains really depends on how they intend to interpret the character. I mean I think alot of us went "whah?" when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker, but as it turns out, for that version of the Joker, he worked brilliantly, but if was going towards the more classic version of the Joker (more in tune with the Animated series Mark Hamil version), he might not have worked so well.

So far, he has been going for the more plausible villians, so I doubt we'll see Poison Ivy or Mr Freeze, Clayface or characters like that, so I think the villains we're likely to see are probably the Ventriloquist, the Riddler, Catwoman, or the Penguin. But casting? I'll trust them, cause they've done pretty well so far.

Mumbling Kitsune: A Very Animated Batman (Article) - 7/21/2008 3:43:13 AM

Of all the things I remember watching when I was young, this is probably the only one not seen through the rosy coloured glasses of nostalgia. It is in some ways better when I watch it now that I'm 23 than when I watched it when I was 7. Am only worried that the signatures might eventually wear off my copies (Got my signed my Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano and Kevin Conroy) through overuse.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/11/2008 1:30:53 AM

Hilarious read, and definitely agree with your rankings. Though you could also chuck Kevin Conroy from the Animated series up on there as he did several animated films.

I See You, Space Cowboy... (Article) - 10/18/2007 4:42:36 AM

Completely agree with the article. I hated most anime with fiery passion. Then one of my friends practically forced me to watch it at Gun point, recommending it as "Anime Firefly". He didn't have the last disk though, so went out and bought it. Well worth the buy.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT Movie Update (Article) - 6/28/2007 8:32:10 PM

If Chris Metzen is not involved in some way with this movie, be very, very worried. He is one of the main creators of the worlds of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo. Would love to see a CG version for this film, as you see in the cutscenes for Warcraft 3.

StarCraft II Unveiled (Article) - 5/21/2007 5:48:43 AM

Well, remember that thet completely redid the orginal SC graphics when they felt it was looking too much like Warcraft ...... in Space! Probably will have heros of some kind in the game, as they play a large part of the story of the game. Also, bets on how late its going to be? A year, two?

Katie Holmes drops out of "The Dark Knight" (Article) - 1/26/2007 9:04:30 PM

Makes it really easy to add Harvey Dent story wise, and gives Batman another driving force. Have the first thing that happens in the film is that the Gotham DA offices are blown up. Now have to get a new DA (Dent). And hey, Jason Todd was an irritating character, but when he died it served Batman well as a character.

Fear Itself (Article) - 11/2/2006 5:22:16 PM

Have to say, the one game that has ever made me jump was Alien vs Predator orginal as the Marine. The first level is absolutely nothing. Just dripping water, and bad light. Then on the second level you get the same thing, up until about half way through the level you get a blip on your motion detector. I just remember switching to night vision and all of a sudden out of the darkness an Alien leaps. I think I emptied an entire clip into it. ' What made it scary was that everything in the game was harder to kill than you, ammo was scarce, and if anything got close you were dead.

SCUZZLEBUTT1042'S MANIACAL PERSONA